CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Advertisement
Seems a bit rushed to judge anyone from 2023. But I could see a couple leaving on their own like Collins did given the depth chart.

I think people are getting too deep into their feelings.

He didn't say "Go Rutgers" or "I hope Rutgers kicks UMs ***." Rutgers kicked Miami's *** in the bowl game. He simply described what he observed. If players hold that against him, they are too emotionally fragile.
LOL - he said Rutgers kicked a** yesterday.

That would be his own teammates getting their a**es kicked.

It’s just suspect!

Advertisement
My eyes work & my brain is still functional.

I'm not as in love with every recruit as everyone else is.
Jaleel White Tap GIF by Houses

Hopefully Zion is someone who moves on. Can't keep carrying a guy that hasn't played for 2 plus yrs...Sagapolu makes sense as well. WR I'd think Redding and Kirk
Why would this staff give up on Kirk??? He is a Juco guy who took a redshirt to adjust to a higher level of play. If anything I would expect Kirk to compete for a role this season.

I see where some would have an issue with it, especially the ones who play their hearts out, but maybe I am but still bad look to say that your team got their *** kicked by a player who is in the portal. Just my opinion of course. I see your point as well.

Whatever happened to the days of keeping your feelings inside instead of the constant sharing by kids and adults on the web. As if that helps in an any way on anyone. Shut up, go to another school, work hard, hopefully you ball and have some class.

But class is dead these days. Everybody wants their time. Their show. They bull****. Not realizing that one one and I mean NO ON gives a **** other than you scrutinize or hurt you.

Advertisement
Whatever happened to the days of keeping your feelings inside instead of the constant sharing by kids and adults on the web. As if that helps in an any way on anyone. Shut up, go to another school, work hard, hopefully you ball and have some class.

But class is dead these days. Everybody wants their time. Their show. They bull****. Not realizing that one one and I mean NO ON gives a **** other than you scrutinize or hurt you.
The 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph says it all. I was a big fan of Brashard and thought he was so underutilized here it wasn’t even funny. Would love for him to make amends and rejoin the team but doubt that would happen now.

Why would this staff give up on Kirk??? He is a Juco guy who took a redshirt to adjust to a higher level of play. If anything I would expect Kirk to compete for a role this season.
Who do you see him taking reps from? He recorded no stats this season and how many returnees does Miami have? X, George, Horton, Ray Ray, Robby Washington...3 Highly rated freshmen in Jojo, NY Carr and Chance...and rumored to be going after a WR 1 type guy in the portal. If they are gna trim the WR room down some who else makes sense other than 2 upper classmen who havent really played in Redding and Kirk

There's only a handful of players on the roster I want to keep.

Everybody else can gtfo as far as I'm concerned.
Who are the handful on your keeper list? Any surprises? Any surprises on you gtfo list?

PS Happy New Year!

Advertisement
This is great imo.
If you’re an active player you know that the portal window will open again and the team is already over the limit.
Even if you count the graduates we will likely be over.
The competition is gonna be heated at several positions because they know that someone is getting walking papers.
Spring and summer gonna be like nfl training camp hoping you don’t get the call to turn in your playbook.
Great point!
Competition is what we want at
Every position!!!

Advertisement
Are we going to carry 4 scholarship QBs? I respect Browns loyalty and willingness to wait his turn, but it seems he'd be the odd man out.

To be perfectly honest, if it was between Williams or Brown, I'd prefer to keep Brown because I think he has a much higher ceiling if he gets the right coaching.
I’ve seen enough of Brown. I don’t see anything I really like about him.

Advertisement
Back