CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Advertisement
McCormick.

Smh.

Jesus Christ... I feel bad for the recruits and underclassmen.

This dude is a cradle robber.

Reminds me of these jabronis:

dazed and confused GIF by Complex

Necessary Roughness GIF

lol why yall hate George so much man? Yeah he slapped a few 🥷🏾s this season..and dropped that ball vs Rutgers..but if you watched dude on play he brings juice every play even if he’s asked to block..and his playmaking is undeniable..we just gotta take his car keys, get him a bicycle or scooter..but we don’t want to lose dude..he’d be a priority TP WR instantly

Because we watch top 10 teams week in and week out, where their better players dont cost the team making dumb mistakes, week in and week out, like George.

Anyone with eyes can see the kid is a Baller but when you have watched an undisciplined team for 20+ years you become a lil rough round the edges and ya tolerance for BS gets shorter. Young man got waay to much pride. We cant afford to give the refs ANY reason. That **** he be doing is annoying af bruh. Yeen gotta get ya get back everytime, let ya play speak.

Because we watch top 10 teams week in and week out, where their better players dont cost the team making dumb mistakes, week in and week out, like George.

Anyone with eyes can see the kid is a Baller but when you have watched an undisciplined team for 20+ years you become a lil rough round the edges and ya tolerance for BS gets shorter. Young man got waay to much pride. We cant afford to give the refs ANY reason. That **** he be doing is annoying af bruh. Yeen gotta get ya get back everytime, let ya play speak.
He had penalties..even slapped two 🥷🏾s…but that didn’t cost us the games..he didn’t play well in the bowl game for sure tho..still there’s no name in the portal we could replace him with rn..and it makes more sense ADD to restrepo and George etc then think you can go in portal, replace George’s production, while also getting another top outside option

He had penalties..even slapped two 🥷🏾s…but that didn’t cost us the games..he didn’t play well in the bowl game for sure tho..still there’s no name in the portal we could replace him with rn..and it makes more sense ADD to restrepo and George etc then think you can go in portal, replace George’s production, while also getting another top outside option

Oh fasho, bruh. I definitely don't want him off the team and lmao. Yeah, bruh definitely bout his get back he gone slap a foo 🤣

Im just saying his *** is annoying on game day. No one play or plays cost any team a game but its **** sure demoralizing.

Advertisement
If I’m Mario u don’t allow brashard back under any circumstances and no more of bringing back kids who turn us down.
I agree on Brashard. He abandoned HIS team.

Disagree on recruits picking his school of choice on signing day and then a year or two later deciding to transfer…..we weren’t HIS school and he didn’t abandon anyone. If we’re one of his top schools to consider then great….Either we’re in the portal game or not

If he’s simply immature (as most young men are are 19-21yrs old), we keep him and work with him.

If his immaturity is cancerous to the team culture and chemistry….he’s got to go - replacement available or not.

I agree on Brashard. He abandoned HIS team.

Disagree on recruits picking his school of choice on signing day and then a year or two later deciding to transfer…..we weren’t HIS school and he didn’t abandon anyone. If we’re one of his top schools to consider then great….Either we’re in the portal game or not
Kinda looking at it from the standpoint to where a Miami offer matters

Kinda looking at it from the standpoint to where a Miami offer matters
I get it. But let me ask you - if Jeremiah Smith went to OSU and say went for 30 catches 500 yards in his freshman season - then HC Day goes to the league.

He jumps in the portal and say UGA reaches out - now we know UGA tried to get him, he just wasn’t interested. Do you think Kirby Smart is going to not recruit him out the portal based on feeling like the UGA offer doesn’t matter because Smith chose OSU over UGA?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back