CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@DMoney says L$U is in a strong position here and almost has him locked up, but Miami is going to be aggressively going after portal WRs now that Cam is on board and "the name I would watch right now is CJ Daniels....I would not be surprised to see Miami get back in the game with CJ Daniels"

Advertisement
Previous D$ posts on CJ Daniels

Two names I can share at WR are Liberty WR CJ Daniels and Wake Forest WR Jahmal Banks. I expect Miami to pursue both even if they commit elsewhere.

I’d watch CJ Daniels here. Nothing done but this just gave us a major boost.

247 is showing him as an LSU commit

then there's also this

Might be time to bring the Flip Watch thread out of its winter slumber. I think Miami [Mario] expected this given D$ statement.

Two names I can share at WR are Liberty WR CJ Daniels and Wake Forest WR Jahmal Banks. I expect Miami to pursue both even if they commit elsewhere.

CVg5BjPUAAAdbFh.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby

It’s no secret that Miami would like to add a wide receiver via the transfer portal. There is not a name more coveted than Liberty’s CJ Daniels. LSU is the heavy favorite right now, but he has yet to announce his commitment to the Tigers as of the publication of this story. There is reason to believe that Daniels and Ward are in touch. A person familiar with the recruitment believes the two are scheduled to speak again some time Sunday morning.

Ward is a big time quarterback and that creates an extremely attractive situation for pass catchers. It may be a narrow path with Daniels potentially having to choose Miami site unseen to play with Ward while moving off of LSU, who he did visit with. Daniels has been keeping a keen eye on Miami’s quarterback situation.

LETS RIDE

Advertisement
Back