CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Mario's time to shine

anthony-anderson-looking.gif

Advertisement
We can EASILY find 5-7 guys on roster that need to land elsewhere. It's those final 3-4 that are going to be painful. But I expect that many to just leave on their own like Collins did. Some very talented players, guys who would play and maybe even start at other P5 programs, are going to find themselves fourth string.

I think trimming off 8-9 guys will be relatively painless imo.

Advertisement
Always a bad look when someone posts this after the kid commits somewhere else lol.

If you expressed this before we lost him, then disregard.
I was looking at his highlights. I don’t see a huge upgrade.
Never posted anything about him. Was more excited about his qb.

I was looking at his highlights. I don’t see a huge upgrade.
Never posted anything about him. Was more excited about his qb.
I respect your opinion. I disagree with it but nonetheless respect it.

I'm just saying, the timing of it. Once a player committed elsewhere, then ppl talk down on them. Bad look lol. Ppl should say that opinion before hand.

Sign Mario Williams and Dorian Singer then call it a day.

Xavier Restrepo
Jacolby George
Dorian Singer
Mario Williams
Ray Ray Joseph
Isaiah Horton
Jo Jo trader
Ny Carr
Chance Robinson

That will do in my opinion lol.

We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.
At what point do we need to get our numbers to 85? How long can we stay at 92+ considering we need more help at the 3 positions you listed? How many more do you see us picking up - just the 3 or more?

Advertisement
Start of fall camp need to be at 85.
This is great imo.
If you’re an active player you know that the portal window will open again and the team is already over the limit.
Even if you count the graduates we will likely be over.
The competition is gonna be heated at several positions because they know that someone is getting walking papers.
Spring and summer gonna be like nfl training camp hoping you don’t get the call to turn in your playbook.

Sign Mario Williams and Dorian Singer then call it a day.

Xavier Restrepo
Jacolby George
Dorian Singer
Mario Williams
Ray Ray Joseph
Isaiah Horton
Jo Jo trader
Ny Carr
Chance Robinson

That will do in my opinion lol.
No need for Mario Williams. He's 5'9.

We have that slot role covered.

Restrepo
Ray Ray
Robby Washington
Ny Carr

Singer could be interesting. Just curious why he barely produced this season.

Advertisement
I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

I'm also expecting Isiah Horton to step up. He looked good in his time played.

Imo, add CJ Daniels and you're d
Done forget, NY Carr and JoJo Trader are both immediate impact players too.

This x1000

Absolutely, under no circumstances, can you bring Brashard back. Ray Ray and Robbie are suitable replacement.

Also, Horton is ready to take the next step. This should be Beard's off season mission!

George needs to go... CFB is a business today. He's completely unreliable. I'd got after a proven portal WR to replace him (daniels). If we can't find a proven stud, I'm good with X, Horton, Ray Ray in the slot and our freshman. It's not ideal tho

If we bring in the juco kid, we can't expect him to be a day 1 starter.

Brashard hasn't signed anywhere if i'm not mistaken, wonder if he returns. dude should reconsider with the Ward add i'd imagine.
Personally, I don’t think he would be welcomed back. After the bowl game he posted Rutgers kicking some *** today or something of that nature. The locker room would be full of tension with him in it. Just my opinion though. 🤷🏼‍♂️

We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.
Hopefully Zion is someone who moves on. Can't keep carrying a guy that hasn't played for 2 plus yrs...Sagapolu makes sense as well. WR I'd think Redding and Kirk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back