CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

I'm also expecting Isiah Horton to step up. He looked good in his time played.

Imo, add CJ Daniels and you're done.

Done forget, NY Carr and JoJo Trader are both immediate impact players too.
If I’m Mario u don’t allow brashard back under any circumstances and no more of bringing back kids who turn us down.

Advertisement
well we have 2 days left or we'll have to wait until spring portal (and that wr won't have an extra few months with ward) and bond just fell off the board

looks like that Juco WR is the most likely addition at this point
Keon Coleman was as after spring addition if I remember correctly.

With Ward in the fold I think Miami has now the luxury to be picky.

How many spots we got left. We’re looking at what 1-2 wrs 1 db and done
We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.

Advertisement
he's listed 6'3 or 6'4 everywhere and it's really a minuscule difference, so the petty response is probably unwarranted

Me simply saying a guy isn’t 6’4 is just exactly that. If you think that’s “petty” then thats between you and the issues you have within yourself. The poster who I replied to can probably speak for himself too. Have a good one.

Advertisement
He’s had other off- field issues that haven’t been publicly/widely reported

And as I’ve said before street racing or similar seems like nothing until they smash into your family or friends which happens more frequently then you may know about
I don’t disagree. Especially at the bottom. I’m not showing him the door tho. Now idk about the details of the other Off field stuff.

In my views these are still young men. They are in your program then you try to help them grow and mature..until it’s untenable.

If we somehow got Daniels ans Smith…blood flow will be increased to this area for next season

1705255585082.gif

Advertisement
Really wish we didn’t lose Colbie now. Ward the type to scramble and find a big body 50 yards down field and give him a shot to go up and get it

Advertisement
That ****** sucks. I will say WR is a position I see having plenty of spring options.
Yup. That’s my theory. I’d get a body now and keep the powder dry For the spring cycle. If I’m not mistaken Coleman was a Post spring addition..I think the UGA WR who went to Texas was too

who's the tallest WR currently on our roster? with Colby gone, anyone think we need some size?

Ya definitely…I think our first priority has to be at least 6'1…Would prefer even taller. We have Horton 6'3 and then Chance Rob who is about 6'1. I mean I'm assuming Redding moves on.

I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

I'm also expecting Isiah Horton to step up. He looked good in his time played.

Imo, add CJ Daniels and you're done.

Done forget, NY Carr and JoJo Trader are both immediate impact players too.

Agree we "only" need Daniels (or Bond) from the portal and we would be done at WR. Plenty of talent on roster at this point even if it's young. I personally see Trader and Robinson ahead of Carr as first out the gate.

Even as a big-time Brashard fan, I agree with you. I'm kind of shocked he hasn't landed yet. But we shouldn't take him back after he skipped the bowl game. Ray Ray and Robby should get his reps.

Advertisement
Back