CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Advertisement
We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.
Sweet Lou Cristobal fits the bill

I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

I'm also expecting Isiah Horton to step up. He looked good in his time played.

Imo, add CJ Daniels and you're done.

Done forget, NY Carr and JoJo Trader are both immediate impact players too.
Well that's not hard to do because there weren't many.

Advertisement
We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.

We can EASILY find 5-7 guys on roster that need to land elsewhere. It's those final 3-4 that are going to be painful. But I expect that many to just leave on their own like Collins did. Some very talented players, guys who would play and maybe even start at other P5 programs, are going to find themselves fourth string.

I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

This!

apologies if already discussed, but what are the expectations for this incoming WR class and last years? We saw some flashes of the '23 freshman but not major snaps. Will a '23 kid take a starting spot, or will Jojo and/or NyCarr take a spot as true freshman?

apologies if already discussed, but what are the expectations for this incoming WR class and last years? We saw some flashes of the '23 freshman but not major snaps. Will a '23 kid take a starting spot, or will Jojo and/or NyCarr take a spot as true freshman?
Between Ray Ray, Robby and the 3 2023 kids we need at least two to become heavy contributors next year.

Advertisement

I expect to see Ray Ray a lot more. Horton could take a leap forward but that's also why we're still looking for that big body in the portal. I could see Trader or Carr locking down a spot by mid-season.

My personal 3 WR base set looks like:

X - Horton/Portal
Z - Carr/Trader
Slot - Restrepo/Ray Ray

Depending on the situation we can go 4 wide with Restrepo and Ray Ray to get them both in space. Look for us to actually use a guy like Riley Williams or Arroyo as well, no matter how many kids McCormick needs to feed.

Advertisement
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Advertisement

George is a big question mark. Still would like to have him on the team but more as a WR3 type.

We knew this would possibly happen with how long things took. I’m sure Ward will work hard once we identify some other options.

We not dead yet

Advertisement
Back