CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Advertisement
George ain’t going anywhere..until he’s not a cane he’s a cane. I’m not sure bond is a WR1..but he’s a threat to score from anywhere and we desperately need that. If we are comparing George and bond, George put up better numbers & it’s not really all that close..both had somewhat inconsistent QB play as well

As for Leland , physically he looks ready to go. Colbie needed an offseason to get his conditioning right..but this kid Leland measurable and testing numbers are elite. IMO we should grab a instant Rotation piece like bond..along with a true X like Leland even if he needs time to adjust
I don't care if George leaves or not. I'm trying to upgrade the position. He is an ok WR but Bond changes life. George can stay to for depth but he certainly should not have a spot locked up. Adding Bond and another WR makes the WR room elite imo.

Advertisement
oh right forgot about skipping the bowl game, let him bounce. the clemson game left me wanting to see more of the dude.
Yeah man. It’s nothing against smith. He figures he needs to be somewhere he’ll get snaps at slot and have a bigger role. But you can’t bring him back after he skipped out on the bowl..if your tryna establish a sustained culture you just can’t welcome that back imo

Advertisement
I don't care if George leaves or not. I'm trying to upgrade the position. He is an ok WR but Bond changes life. George can stay to for depth but he certainly should not have a spot locked up. Adding Bond and another WR makes the WR room elite imo.
If George enters the portal today he’s a top tier player at WR. We need a Bond type to add a proven speed dimension..but straight up trading George for bond doesn’t make the room better..but adding bond to X, & George and the rest is the upgrade..we need another downfield threat..2 imo. So I’m wanting the Juco Smith at the boundary & hopefully bond who can come in and add juice..I’m a greedy ****

If George enters the portal today he’s a top tier player at WR. We need a Bond type to add a proven speed dimension..but straight up trading George for bond doesn’t make the room better..but adding bond to X, & George and the rest is the upgrade..we need another downfield threat..2 imo. So I’m wanting the Juco Smith at the boundary & hopefully bond who can come in and add juice..I’m a greedy ****
Greedy is Daniels and Bond. If Leland 4.41 irl that big demon is in a separate league.

well we have 2 days left or we'll have to wait until spring portal (and that wr won't have an extra few months with ward) and bond just fell off the board

looks like that Juco WR is the most likely addition at this point

Advertisement
I'm ready to see Ray Ray and Washington take Brashards snaps from last season. No need to allow Bradhard back.

I'm also expecting Isiah Horton to step up. He looked good in his time played.

Imo, add CJ Daniels and you're done.

Done forget, NY Carr and JoJo Trader are both immediate impact players too.
Totally agree. Like what I've seen from Horton. And between Restrepo, Ray Ray, and Carr that's enough slot reps to go around without Brashard. And we have Robby, Chance, JoJo and whoever else we bring in the portal to compete with Jacolby & Horton. Sounds like a decent mix of quality and quantity.

Advertisement
Gaby also mentioned Jeremiah Hunter (Cal, recently committed to Wash) that I mentioned this morning…I had no idea we were recruiting him before his Wash transfer, but Gaby said that was the case.

And Bond

Seems like Daniels is the top target and he's talked with Ward.

Bond is done he is going to Texas

lol why yall hate George so much man? Yeah he slapped a few 🥷🏾s this season..and dropped that ball vs Rutgers..but if you watched dude on play he brings juice every play even if he’s asked to block..and his playmaking is undeniable..we just gotta take his car keys, get him a bicycle or scooter..but we don’t want to lose dude..he’d be a priority TP WR instantly
He’s had other off- field issues that haven’t been publicly/widely reported

And as I’ve said before street racing or similar seems like nothing until they smash into your family or friends which happens more frequently then you may know about

Advertisement
Back