CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Gaby also mentioned Jeremiah Hunter (Cal, recently committed to Wash) that I mentioned this morning…I had no idea we were recruiting him before his Wash transfer, but Gaby said that was the case.

And Bond

Seems like Daniels is the top target and he's talked with Ward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take Smith and Daniels. I don’t want George to get the boot either. He is a knucklehead, but he can play and we need as many studs on the grass as possible. Get those 2 and you at least have options and not forced to play him when he inevitably does something stupid.

Advertisement
Bond would ideally replace George. We need a WR1 and Leland might need a year like Colbie.
George ain’t going anywhere..until he’s not a cane he’s a cane. I’m not sure bond is a WR1..but he’s a threat to score from anywhere and we desperately need that. If we are comparing George and bond, George put up better numbers & it’s not really all that close..both had somewhat inconsistent QB play as well

As for Leland , physically he looks ready to go. Colbie needed an offseason to get his conditioning right..but this kid Leland measurable and testing numbers are elite. IMO we should grab a instant Rotation piece like bond..along with a true X like Leland even if he needs time to adjust

lol why yall hate George so much man? Yeah he slapped a few 🥷🏾s this season..and dropped that ball vs Rutgers..but if you watched dude on play he brings juice every play even if he’s asked to block..and his playmaking is undeniable..we just gotta take his car keys, get him a bicycle or scooter..but we don’t want to lose dude..he’d be a priority TP WR instantly

Take Smith and Daniels. I don’t want George to get the boot either. He is a knucklehead, but he can play and we need as many studs on the grass as possible. Get those 2 and you at least have options and not forced to play him when he inevitably does something stupid.

THIS. George needs to prove long-term he can stay out of his own way. You don't give up on the kid, but you also can't go into the season depending solely on him. Too big of a risk.

Advertisement
Back