CIS most petty diehard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like insulting the dumbasses on here who you can tell never played organized football but know every got **** thing thru interviews and 1 min practice clips. However, the mods dont take too kind to it for some reason. Its baffling. This is America, not Nam!
Yea that **** gets annoying

At what level do you have to have played football to be qualified to to comment on it, bros?

You have have as least 15 seasons experience on EA sports ncaa for playstation3....on heisman difficulty.

(360) I've built/rebuilt/reloaded every team, UAB and Texas State were the hardest but it didn't take long... **** I miss NCAA

Advertisement
So you are saying you dreamed of being a poor.

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/Paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***

$59k a year is not poor? Especially in Florida?

I didn't get that memo.

You forgot a couple key words there...like that's our starting salary and a lot of us( especially after promotions ) make six figures but you're the simple minded person who doesn't even know what it takes or what's required of you after your hired other than that I could die doing what I do so I'm done responding to you after this.

You know who else could die doing their job? ****ing pizza delivery drivers. Again, get over yourself, you aren't **** but yet another in a long line of subscription having porsters that steal content from 247 and post it here for likes.

The average pay for a firefighter in s. Florida is higher than most of the posters here. In Palm Beach county it's in the 6 figures. PLUS we work only one or two days a week. Most of the guys I work with retire millionaire. In their 40s.

But best of all..whenever we walk past your girl in uniform... She wants to **** us.

So tell me, what ****** desk are you wasting your life behind? What are u gonna be doing tomorrow? Wanna come out fishing with me? Just got me a nice contender.

Little bit of exaggeration going on here. Starting salary in Palm Beach is 42k. Not a lot, especially for PBC unless you live in Pahokee or South Bay.

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue - Firefighter Benefits (Career Development)
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] that's for firefighter/EMT not for firefighter/paramedic. They're paid significantly less because they can't work the rescue(which is the ambulance) due to the lack of a paramedic certificate. They're forced to become medics in three years or they're pink slipped, our salary also depends if you have a degree or how many degrees you have and as we go along most of us take numerous certification classes as well as take on different jobs which raises your pay significantly

Last edited:
Advertisement
Little bit of exaggeration going on here. Starting salary in Palm Beach is 42k. Not a lot, especially for PBC unless you live in Pahokee or South Bay.

That's an EMT. Who also has 10% per shift on an ALS truck, then another bump when bumped up to medic. The pay scale is stepped now, 1st year fire medics are taking home in the 50s.

Ramps up pretty quickly from there. Not to mention the pension and all
The other benefits.

Average pay here is 6 figures.

Last edited:

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] that's for firefighter/EMT not for firefighter/paramedic. They're paid significantly less because they can't work the rescue(which is the ambulance) due to the lack of a paramedic certificate. They're forced to become medics in three years or they're pink slipped, our salary also depending how if you have a degree or how many degrees you have and as we go along most of us take numerous certification classes as well as take on different jobs which raises your pay significantly

They're not requiring medic anymore. And u keep the daily ALS %.

Thanks brother. Keep on keeping on. You picked the best job in the world.

Much love brother, stay safe out there fishing. Im applying for PBCFR, hopefully I'll get to meet you

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] that's for firefighter/EMT not for firefighter/paramedic. They're paid significantly less because they can't work the rescue(which is the ambulance) due to the lack of a paramedic certificate. They're forced to become medics in three years or they're pink slipped, our salary also depending how if you have a degree or how many degrees you have and as we go along most of us take numerous certification classes as well as take on different jobs which raises your pay significantly

Really?? What's up with that??

Advertisement

Really?? What's up with that??

Just to keep payroll down. It's cheaper to pay an EMT.
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]
Not u again... U stalking me now? By the way, the most important part of my post is not in dispute.. [MENTION=1075]bigmont80[/MENTION] s girl wants to **** me.

Whoop definitely the realist one here.

And Whoop, you failed to mention many of your other rather significant accomplishments - but - the humble rascal you are - I understand.

Well, I guess I can say that I am extremely loyal to my friends, almost to a fault. After all, it starts with me. Did I mention that I dress for success?

So what's your defensive philosophy?

3-4 true gap system based on everyone knowing their assignments. We make it very complex, so we don't have to make in-game adjustments. We just call one of our 263 different plays depending on what the other team shows us. It's all based on containment. We don't mind giving up chunks of yards as long as the other team makes a mistake at some point and turns the ball over. If they happen to score, we rely on our offense to make up for it. Hopefully it's just a field goal. For this to work, we need guys with high football IQ's who know how to follow directions regardless of physical skills. We can put on the weight, you just can't put on weight between the ears.

So what you're saying is, yards don't matter. I dig. Especially with a high powered offense that rarely needs to use a trick play.

At the end of the day, it starts with me, but to be honest with you, I was dealt a pretty bad hand in that last FBS stint. The cupboard was left bare, we got blindsided by a very messy situation with a booster, I was bullied by the old guard to hire an ineffective offensive line coach, our wiz kid offensive coordinator bolted for the NFL after one year and we had to hire a guy quickly, and got sold what amounted to be, a bill of goods. Our QB situation was abysmal. First we had a guy that could throw the ball 80 yards but couldn't read the playbook. Then we are forced to play a true freshman. The previous coach basically killed recruiting. We had to resort to getting plan B's, C's and D's. Still, we thought we were getting team players at the skill positions, but they all turned out to be me guys. Then, the fans were bullying me pretty much from day one. One of them even put a bag of dog**** in my mailbox. By the end, it became toxic, they were flying banners.... at away games! Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? The town was ****ed up too. It felt like living in a third world country. I couldn't even order a pizza without getting a translator app. Just one big mistake, really. But, hey, I got paid.

Ztrog95 said:
Lol I'm starting to think you have a comprehension problem so I'm done with you after this. Since you've never applied to become a Emergency responder in your life( you probably would quit in the academy for fire or police when they insult you because you have sensitive feelings anyways or because they make you do too many push ups ) jobs are so competitive down here in Florida that it'll be almost impossible to get hired if you don't have a diploma and a degree. I know that for a fact because I have a diploma and finished my degree in September and found out the average waiting list to even qualify for a interview is a year because they average 1,000 to 1,400 applicants for about 15-25 jobs and because I have a diploma and a degree I'm already higher on the list than other people that don't but lower than other people just like me because of when I applied and that's just for a county job imagine trying to apply for a small department like Margate or Coral Springs. Michigan is not Florida

:roll-canes2:

Advertisement
Ztrog95 said:
I went to medic school at palm beach state and did my ride alongs there, was a firefighter explorer in Coral Springs, Florida, and work for AMR in the palm beach/Martin county area. I know or had conversations with probably 90% of the cops in Martin county, PBSO, and Coral Springs( I went to high school with some of them ) and I've never met one with a GED. Maybe your "anecdote is not data"
:jordan:

10 years of pop warner football and high school ball ( 3 time captain and I was a MLB ) plus my dad was a scout and helped me with my playbook if I didn't get something...what's your qualifications to comment??

My qualifications aside (3 year starter on varsity high school team, two time all league, recruited by FBS schools), since it is hardly relevant is not the point. But this position that someone can't have developed a level of understanding outside of the activity is comical.

No Michelin stars? Better not have anything to say about your food.
Never directed a movie? Not sure why you would rate/comment on rotten tomatoes.
Not a plumber? Probably shouldn't concern yourself with the brown water coming out of your faucet.
Not a city planner? You definitely don't know if the traffic is flowing or congested.

Get over yourselves. If your opinion carried any more weight than anyone else on this site that uses it as a source of copy/pasted information, you would be doing something in this realm to make a living.

This is why @whoopingcane is the only source of info I trust.
Dude don't assume because I claim to know something football that's I'll be working in it because if I wanted to I would be in college right now working my way there like my little brother. Maybe I didn't want my father's life, Maybe I wanted to be a firefighter/paramedic since I was 4 and saw them pull 3 people from a home in my neighborhood, maybe i didn't want to work 140 hours a week and literally never see my family. Don't automatically assume somebody doesn't work in a particular field, that they couldn't do another.

So you are saying you dreamed of being a poor.

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***
Firefighter/Paramedic - new
Pasco County, FL - Pasco County, FL
$43,000 a year
Current registration by the State of Florida as a Paramedic; Knowledge of practices and procedures in accordance with United States Department of Transportation...
5 days ago - save job - email - more...

Firefighter Paramedic - new
Polk County Government BoCC - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 +2 locations
$45,020 a year
FIREFIGHTER Paramedic - Fire Rescue Polk County Government BoCC. Firefighter + Paramedic Certification= $45,019.52 + Overtime....
Easily apply
7 days ago - save job - email - more...

Paramedic - new
City of Tampa - 30 reviews - Tampa, FL
$49,920 - $81,819 a year
1 year of employment with Tampa Fire Rescue as a Firefighter or Driver Engineer. Maintains current certification in CPR, ACLS, a nationally recognized trauma...
30+ days ago - save job - email - more...
Firefighter Paramedic (Fire Rescue) - - new

Polk County Government BoCC - Bradenton, FL
$45,020 a year
FIREFIGHTER Paramedic - Fire Rescue Polk County Government BoCC. Firefighter + Paramedic Certification= $45,019.52 + Overtime....
Easily apply
19 days ago - save job - email - more...

Firefighter Paramedic Jobs, Employment in Florida | Indeed.com

Advertisement
I spent the last 20 mins figuring out that WhoopingCane works in Detroit, and what paramedics, EMT's, and firefighters in south Florida make. Glad I'm just a dumbass grass grower in central Florida that loves the Canes!

I spent the last 20 mins figuring out that WhoopingCane works in Detroit, and what paramedics, EMT's, and firefighters in south Florida make. Glad I'm just a dumbass grass grower in central Florida that loves the Canes!

Hey grassman, were you digging up my personal info? Mods, this is a violation. I demand an infraction.

BTW, it seems pretty clear who's the most petty diehard on here.

[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back