CIS most petty diehard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetiSkeemz

Junior
Just an off season topic to gauge where you are as a fan. List the pettiest thing you do as a fan other than complain and insult other users on this board.

Ex. I used to have a canes beach towel but I got a seminole one to wipe my nuts with the fsu logo.

Advertisement
I really like insulting the dumbasses on here who you can tell never played organized football but know every got **** thing thru interviews and 1 min practice clips. However, the mods dont take too kind to it for some reason. Its baffling. This is America, not Nam!

I tell my daughter who's a junior in high school she cannot go to UF or FSU under any circumstances.

On occasion, I post things that may or may not be true depending on your point of view.

Advertisement
I painted a gator logo on the bottom of my toilet and high five everyone who takes a crud on it.

I had my ******* surgically altered so that every **** I take looks like Jimbo Fisher's face.

I really like insulting the dumbasses on here who you can tell never played organized football but know every got **** thing thru interviews and 1 min practice clips. However, the mods dont take too kind to it for some reason. Its baffling. This is America, not Nam!
Yea that **** gets annoying

At what level do you have to have played football to be qualified to to comment on it, bros?

Advertisement

At what level do you have to have played football to be qualified to to comment on it, bros?
10 years of pop warner football and high school ball ( 3 time captain and I was a MLB ) plus my dad was a scout and helped me with my playbook if I didn't get something...what's your qualifications to comment??

Last edited:

You have have as least 15 seasons experience on EA sports ncaa for playstation3....on heisman difficulty.

I use an FSU commemorative cup featuring Marvin Jones to scoop dog food.

Advertisement

10 years of pop warner football and high school ball ( 3 time captain and I was a MLB ) plus my dad was a scout and helped me with my playbook if I didn't get something...what's your qualifications to comment??

Dude.

Frederick the Great's Horse participated in five major campaigns and numerous skirmishes - and at the end of the day - still just a dumb horse.

I was a pretty decent TE as a player. Played 4 years FBS ball and 1 year in the NFL.

As a coach, I've worked at the HS, FBS, and now at the NFL level. I was a FBS DC for 5 years and a FBS Head Coach for 10 years. I just got a position coach gig in the NFL.

Advertisement

My qualifications aside (3 year starter on varsity high school team, two time all league, recruited by FBS schools), since it is hardly relevant is not the point. But this position that someone can't have developed a level of understanding outside of the activity is comical. And even if they haven't they shouldn't share it even funnier.

No Michelin stars? Better not have anything to say about your food.
Never directed a movie? Not sure why you would rate/comment on rotten tomatoes.
Not a plumber? Probably shouldn't concern yourself with the brown water coming out of your faucet.
Not a city planner? You definitely don't know if the traffic is flowing or congested.

Get over yourselves. If your opinion carried any more weight than anyone else on this site that uses it as a source of copy/pasted information, you would be doing something in this realm to make a living.

This is why [MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] is the only source of info I trust.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was a pretty decent TE as a player. Played 4 years FBS ball and 1 year in the NFL.

As a coach, I've worked at the HS, FBS, and now at the NFL level. I was a FBS DC for 5 years and a FBS Head Coach for 10 years. I just got a position coach gig in the NFL.

Whoop definitely the realist one here.

And Whoop, you failed to mention many of your other rather significant accomplishments - but - the humble rascal you are - I understand.

You sir are a true American hero.

Whoop definitely the realist one here.

And Whoop, you failed to mention many of your other rather significant accomplishments - but - the humble rascal you are - I understand.

Well, I guess I can say that I am extremely loyal to my friends, almost to a fault. After all, it starts with me. Did I mention that I dress for success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back