CIS most petty diehard

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what level do you have to have played football to be qualified to to comment on it, bros?
10 years of pop warner football and high school ball ( 3 time captain and I was a MLB ) plus my dad was a scout and helped me with my playbook if I didn't get something...what's your qualifications to comment??

My qualifications aside (3 year starter on varsity high school team, two time all league, recruited by FBS schools), since it is hardly relevant is not the point. But this position that someone can't have developed a level of understanding outside of the activity is comical.

No Michelin stars? Better not have anything to say about your food.
Never directed a movie? Not sure why you would rate/comment on rotten tomatoes.
Not a plumber? Probably shouldn't concern yourself with the brown water coming out of your faucet.
Not a city planner? You definitely don't know if the traffic is flowing or congested.

Get over yourselves. If your opinion carried any more weight than anyone else on this site that uses it as a source of copy/pasted information, you would be doing something in this realm to make a living.

This is why @whoopingcane is the only source of info I trust.
Dude don't assume because I claim to know something football that's I'll be working in it because if I wanted to I would be in college right now working my way there like my little brother. Maybe I didn't want my father's life, Maybe I wanted to be a firefighter/paramedic since I was 4 and saw them pull 3 people from a home in my neighborhood, maybe i didn't want to work 140 hours a week and literally never see my family. Don't automatically assume somebody doesn't work in a particular field, that they couldn't do another.

So you are saying you dreamed of being a poor.

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***

Advertisement
10 years of pop warner football and high school ball ( 3 time captain and I was a MLB ) plus my dad was a scout and helped me with my playbook if I didn't get something...what's your qualifications to comment??

My qualifications aside (3 year starter on varsity high school team, two time all league, recruited by FBS schools), since it is hardly relevant is not the point. But this position that someone can't have developed a level of understanding outside of the activity is comical.

Not a plumber? Probably shouldn't concern yourself with the brown water coming out of your faucet.
Not a city planner? You definitely don't know if the traffic is flowing or congested.

Get over yourselves. If your opinion carried any more weight than anyone else on this site that uses it as a source of copy/pasted information, you would be doing something in this realm to make a living.

Dude don't assume because I claim to know something football that's I'll be working in it because if I wanted to I would be in college right now working my way there like my little brother. Maybe I didn't want my father's life, Maybe I wanted to be a firefighter/paramedic since I was 4 and saw them pull 3 people from a home in my neighborhood, maybe i didn't want to work 140 hours a week and literally never see my family. Don't automatically assume somebody doesn't work in a particular field, that they couldn't do another.

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***

$59k a year is not poor? Especially in Florida?

I didn't get that memo.

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/Paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***

I didn't get that memo.

You forgot a couple key words there...like that's our starting salary and a lot of us( especially after promotions ) make six figures but you're the simple minded person who doesn't even know what it takes or what's required of you after your hired other than that I could die doing what I do so I'm done responding to you after this.

Last edited:

Got it.
Lol starting firefighter/paramedic salaries are 59,000 a year for most departments in Florida with yearly increases. There's firefighter/Paramedics that make six figures but keep talking out of your ***

I didn't get that memo.

You forgot a couple key words there...like that's our starting salary and a lot of us( especially after promotions ) make six figures but you're the simple minded person who doesn't even know what it takes or what's required of you after your hired other than that I could die doing what I do so I'm done responding to you after this.

So you fulfilled your dream of risking your life to be poor.

Got it.

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

Relax dude. You have a very low chance of getting killed while playing video games or watching TV at the station.

Advertisement

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

****, must be nice to make 6 figures of tax payer dollars playing video games, working out and washing a **** red truck once in a while. I'm sure the occasional fire adds enough excitement that you think you're actually justified in sucking the tax payer *** to that extent.

Good luck moving into my lane if you have either an FSU or UF tag.

Still better luck than a Ready for Hillary sticker, though.

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

Relax dude. You have a very low chance of getting killed while playing video games or watching TV at the station.

Lots of dudes die every year making chili.

Advertisement

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

****, must be nice to make 6 figures of tax payer dollars playing video games, working out and washing a **** red truck once in a while. I'm sure the occasional fire adds enough excitement that you think you're actually justified in sucking the tax payer *** to that extent.

That guy is an idiot, but I bet you won't mind the expenditure when they pull your kid out of a fire or save your house from burning down.

When I was in High School I had a buddy who was a bandwagon of the Semenholes. He left a couple of his Fsu apparel in my car. I sent him pictures the next day of it burning in my fire pit.

[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] takes the internet way to seriously. It's only a message board, buddy.

[h=3][/h]

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

[h=3]zach yinz goofy lookin mofukah U[/h]

hi

Advertisement

I didn't get that memo.

That guy is an idiot, but I bet you won't mind the expenditure when they pull your kid out of a fire or save your house from burning down.

He says he works in Florida, where everything is an electrical fire and they rarely run calls. Firefighters in Florida handle more geezer calls and car accidents, rarely are they running into burning buildings. My old man and grandfather were firefighters in NJ, highly decorated and ran hundreds of calls a year. Big difference.

I was a pretty decent TE as a player. Played 4 years FBS ball and 1 year in the NFL.

As a coach, I've worked at the HS, FBS, and now at the NFL level. I was a FBS DC for 5 years and a FBS Head Coach for 10 years. I just got a position coach gig in the NFL.

Whoop definitely the realist one here.

And Whoop, you failed to mention many of your other rather significant accomplishments - but - the humble rascal you are - I understand.

Well, I guess I can say that I am extremely loyal to my friends, almost to a fault. After all, it starts with me. Did I mention that I dress for success?

So what's your defensive philosophy?

3-4 true gap system based on everyone knowing their assignments. We make it very complex, so we don't have to make in-game adjustments. We just call one of our 263 different plays depending on what the other team shows us. It's all based on containment. We don't mind giving up chunks of yards as long as the other team makes a mistake at some point and turns the ball over. If they happen to score, we rely on our offense to make up for it. Hopefully it's just a field goal. For this to work, we need guys with high football IQ's who know how to follow directions regardless of physical skills. We can put on the weight, you just can't put on weight between the ears.

So what you're saying is, yards don't matter. I dig. Especially with a high powered offense that rarely needs to use a trick play.

I didn't get that memo.

He says he works in Florida, where everything is an electrical fire and they rarely run calls. Firefighters in Florida handle more geezer calls and car accidents, rarely are they running into burning buildings. My old man and grandfather were firefighters in NJ, highly decorated and ran hundreds of calls a year. Big difference.
We're paramedics as well, not just firefighters

Advertisement

We're paramedics as well, not just firefighters
do

yinz

feel

in charge

I really like insulting the dumbasses on here who you can tell never played organized football but know every got **** thing thru interviews and 1 min practice clips. However, the mods dont take too kind to it for some reason. Its baffling. This is America, not Nam!
Yea that **** gets annoying

At what level do you have to have played football to be qualified to to comment on it, bros?

Three years as equipment manager for LFL team where I also served as trainer/masseuse. Spent great deal of time working with QBs on deep balls. That and I am from the muck. Yep, I fit in well here.

PS Idiots like Zbrod get mocked.

Got it.

I didn't get that memo.

Meteor strike could happen.... You know sitting there on call, haven't sniffed so much as a drug addict who OD'd without a Naloxone injector nearby. All of a suddenly, you hear a whistling sound while watching re-runs of Two and A Half Men

and BAM!!!!! It's all over.

That's risk man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back