CIS confessional

We beat Duke.......

That's what should have happened all along.
if You didn’t pop open the bottle of champagne you’ve been saving for a special occasion after this win, you’re not a real fan. We finally did what we should have done the last three times we played them. I don’t understand the desire to puff out our chest...

Advertisement
If Manny wins us our bowl game, clean slate. Until then, he is on notice.

Advertisement
I expect many of you to hand write apologies to CMD. You will forever me known as the group to tried to run away our championship coach.
I graduated almost 20 years ago. He reads the boards. I'm still convinced. 😂😂😂

You quoted me but none of that addressed the point I made which is that your idea of limiting "moments that should be enjoyed" to things that end in 'ship, rival wins and big games, is ignoring the other crucial things along the way that are very much worth enjoying, such as the huge change in direction of this team that has happened in the last 11 months. That turnaround, the 8-1 season, having the team in the top 10 and recruiting potential it brings are major enjoyments if you really love the Canes. If you deliberately push all of that aside and prefer to whine that in the future we could lose player X, could lose game Y, bla bla bla, then it's just being *****y for the sake of being *****y.
It’s obvious you would be ecstatic with an 8-1 record against anyone. I am merely looking into the details of the teams we have beaten and have an opinion about the team that is less enthusiastic than your 8-1 argument is. I also don’t think celebrating rankings with 3 games left is worthwhile either, but for some reason our fans have a rager for where we are ranked on a weekly basis. I agree This season is very significant for recruiting and positions us well for potential future success

Advertisement
Back