CIS confessional

Go Canes!!

Leading the charge
Premium
Welcome my cis brethren, all are welcome here.

This is a safe place for everyone who wants to confess their sins against our Canes.

If you ever typed the words Jen Strawley has to go, the Greentree resodding would cost us recruits, fire everyone, King is limited, Manny can’t recruit, sent money for a banner or are still calling for Butch to save us, this is the time to let it out without fear.

I’ll get us started. My post after the FIU loss:

DB680D6F-26B9-427A-BC1F-1F9C007A843E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blake James and Jen Strawley are cancers within this admin and are big reason we’re not built to be dominate consistently aside from catching lighting in a bottle! Them and our BOT that say the È comes before the W. Smh anyone who still doesn’t see that has their head in the freakin sand. Hard facts instead of confessions here.
1607268996554.gif

Advertisement
We lost to FIU! Any *****ing or exaggerated response on this site was excepted. After that loss, we all could’ve expected the sky to fall

Blake James and Jen Strawley are cancers within this admin and are big reason we’re not built to be dominate consistently aside from catching lighting in a bottle! Them and our BOT that say the È comes before the W. Smh anyone who still doesn’t see that has their head in the freakin sand. Hard facts instead of confessions here.
View attachment 136927

You've got to be kidding Nick.

My Cane confession to my brothers is.

I hooked up with a Florida Gator an I liked it, to her credit she had big ole oinion country that you could hide under when it's raining and never get wet (although she got very herself got very wet). We had been drinking quite a bit an she said her gator chomp could covert me into becoming a gator and I am not gonna lie her kegels were some of the strongest I have ever felt and made your boy weak in the knees, an I wavered on love for the orange and green but in end I always have my Cane Shades On. Funny thing is to look at her you just see a quiet thick (5'10"ish size 16-18) soccer mom / lawyer type but get a few drinks in her an she becomes the horny drunk that will ***** the soul out of you while whispering unmentionable things in your ear.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
People naturally overreacted after the FIU loss, let's not do the same thing in the other direction now.

I'm super excited where we're at right now btw, but I still want to see how the season finishes before I judge anything.
So I shoudn't say Bring On Bama quite yet......

You've got to be kidding Nick.
No disrespect but that’s my opinion based on talking to people that have knowledge of the behind the scenes of the program. Mainly pertaining to the sorry excuse for an admin and BOT we have. Remember it’s been 15 plus years of mediocrity aside from smoke and mirrors 2017 and this year. That kind of stretch of having such a god awful football program doesn’t happen by accident. I don’t understand why some posters on here can’t understand that. With our recruiting grounds you have to almost try to be that incompetent of a program, which is exactly what has happened based on the hiring of the athletic Dept and coaching top to bottom. And the criminal lack of resources being allotted to the program that changed this university from Sun Tan U. Squeaking out 8-1 against god awful coastal competition does not change that fact Go Canes. I’m sorry you don’t see that.

You want me to apologize for Strawley and Loafer boy?!!
As the kids say “FOH”
Want me or apologize for admin that can’t see the potential and monumental marketing and money making opportunity that winning and a national championship caliber team can do to your universitiy?
These mfers sit back and claim victory over having acc and acc network money that they had absolutely nothing to do with developing.

UM is in the unfortunate position that billions of dollars in research money makes football seem like a nuisance.
No one in the athletic department has been able to convince the school that the football program and the exposure it gives the school pays dividends beyond a trophy.
The admin and their lack of desire to win is the number one reason we’ve been mediocre.
There would be no Golden or Onion and it wouldn’t have taken so long to get an ipf.
Those new dorms they just built that are helping out with recruiting had nothing to do with the football team.
If Manny does end up being the guy (I sure as **** hope so) it had more to do with CMR bringing him here than our stellar AD performing a national search and wanting to pay top dollar for the best qualified guy. And again they will take credit for literally putting minimal effort to winning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back