CIS confessional

These are CIS Confessions

30661369-A10D-456D-B35D-5F4038C769F7.gif

Advertisement
No disrespect but that’s my opinion based on talking to people that have knowledge of the behind the scenes of the program. Mainly pertaining to the sorry excuse for an admin and BOT we have. Remember it’s been 15 plus years of mediocrity aside from smoke and mirrors 2017 and this year. That kind of stretch of having such a god awful football program doesn’t happen by accident. I don’t understand why some posters on here can’t understand that. With our recruiting grounds you have to almost try to be that incompetent of a program, which is exactly what has happened based on the hiring of the athletic Dept and coaching top to bottom. And the criminal lack of resources being allotted to the program that changed this university from Sun Tan U. Squeaking out 8-1 against god awful coastal competition does not change that fact Go Canes. I’m sorry you don’t see that.

This is my understanding as well, hence my question above.

Uuh, the reason why we are having this season is because of King.

Unless we get a great transfer, next year we could very well enjoy Perry again. And losses, severalof them.

Advertisement
Unlike your wife we won’t remember and remind you of your mistake in three years at the worst moment possible moment
Have you noticed the new Similar Threads feature at the bottom of the page?

Advertisement
I apologize for being very upset with Ken Dorsey during the 1999 Virginia Tech blowout loss. He seemingly made up for that defeat.

Advertisement
Never ceases to amaze me that many of our "fans" can't just enjoy the moment. Always retreating to the past and predicting our downfall in the future.
miami should bask in the glory of smoking a 2-7 duke team? Moments that should be enjoyed include winning things that end in -ship, beating Rivals, or winning big games.

Advertisement
miami should bask in the glory of smoking a 2-7 duke team? Moments that should be enjoyed include winning things that end in -ship, beating Rivals, or winning big games.
If you ever want to get to those places you have to do exactly what we've been doing for the last 11 months. If you can't celebrate the difficult, improbable and somewhat fast turning of this program onto the right path, and an 8-1 record and presence in the top 10, you're just not paying attention to reality.

You’re proving my point. Sure those moments that end in ship should be celebrated. But to get to those ship moments, we need to celebrate the moments that get us to the ship moments. Even if one moment is smoking a 2-7 Duke.

Advertisement
Back