CIS confessional

Advertisement
I’m not on her side. Nothing she does affects what happens on the field.

Respectfully disagree, she has been a big part of the problem. The good news is that last year turned the heat so much on her that she had change and give in.

Advertisement
My Cane confession to my brothers is.

I hooked up with a Florida Gator an I liked it, to her credit she had big ole oinion country that you could hide under when it's raining and never get wet (although she got very herself got very wet). We had been drinking quite a bit an she said her gator chomp could covert me into becoming a gator and I am not gonna lie her kegels were some of the strongest I have ever felt and made your boy weak in the knees, an I wavered on love for the orange and green but in end I always have my Cane Shades On. Funny thing is to look at her you just see a quiet thick (5'10"ish size 16-18) soccer mom / lawyer type but get a few drinks in her an she becomes the horny drunk that will ***** the soul out of you while whispering unmentionable things in your ear.

Go Canes

The normal response is "pictures or GTOH", but in this case brother, we believe you! :p :p

Advertisement
Something I have posted numerous times is that this board seems to be comprised of a bunch of 7 year olds. We get WAY too high after a win and WAY to low after losses or poor performances.

Personally, win out, including a bowl game, and my cautiously optimistic view will change.

Welcome my cis brethren, all are welcome here.

This is a safe place for everyone who wants to confess their sins against our Canes.

If you ever typed the words Jen Strawley has to go, the Greentree resodding would cost us recruits, fire everyone, King is limited, Manny can’t recruit, sent money for a banner or are still calling for Butch to save us, this is the time to let it out without fear.

I’ll get us started. My post after the FIU loss:

View attachment 136925
I’m trying to understand Slurper Sanctuary. Are you trying to wash over the rightfully eviscerating criticism of Manny after FIU or just that you said he couldn’t recover from it?

Advertisement
Can we please let the season play out? Chit; ppl will do a confessional today; lose to UNC next week, and everybody is fired again.

Ive seen way too many “da gawds” crowned after one good game or one good season.
See the extreme mopes ****ting on everything are worthless ... but then you have some of the 8-1 Boys overplaying their hand the other way.

Manny deserved the criticism after FIU and last year’s bowl game and he deserved it for the embarrassing slip-n-slide as well as for the CB recruiting but he also deserves credit for 8-1, good recruiting in most other positions and for hiring Lashlee.

But it’s one way or the other with the fringes. There’s no moderation.

I expect many of you to hand write apologies to CMD. You will forever me known as the group to tried to run away our championship coach.
I can’t wait for miami to give him the extension this offseason and make the same mistakes they always have. this Is manny’s equivalent to goldens 2013 season.

I admit I was wrong , a couple weeks ago I said the season was over because of the covid problems , I admit I spoke with out any knowledge just anger lol.

Advertisement
If you ever want to get to those places you have to do exactly what we've been doing for the last 11 months. If you can't celebrate the difficult, improbable and somewhat fast turning of this program onto the right path, and an 8-1 record and presence in the top 10, you're just not paying attention to reality.
I’m paying attention to reality...our 8-1 record consists of exactly two wins against P5 teams above .500. We have to do a lot more than that to win championships. we should beat unc if we are a top 10 team, but the real test will be against Uf or whoever we get in a bowl game. It will also be next year when we are without our One year rentals in philips, roche, king and possibly lashlee

I’m paying attention to reality...our 8-1 record consists of exactly two wins against P5 teams above .500. We have to do a lot more than that to win championships. we should beat unc if we are a top 10 team, but the real test will be against Uf or whoever we get in a bowl game. It will also be next year when we are without our One year rentals in philips, roche, king and possibly lashlee

Jfc cry more.

You quoted me but none of that addressed the point I made which is that your idea of limiting "moments that should be enjoyed" to things that end in 'ship, rival wins and big games, is ignoring the other crucial things along the way that are very much worth enjoying, such as the huge change in direction of this team that has happened in the last 11 months. That turnaround, the 8-1 season, having the team in the top 10 and recruiting potential it brings are major enjoyments if you really love the Canes. If you deliberately push all of that aside and prefer to whine that in the future we could lose player X, could lose game Y, bla bla bla, then it's just being *****y for the sake of being *****y.

Advertisement
Back