Fire Blake James Billboard Thread

I Didn’t Pay for Her Chicken Wings Thread

A1 Neck for LSU Pre-Game
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/*****-im-bout-to-get-lit.135870/
A1 Neck added.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol jealousy is a female trait. I don't have to lie ab a girl I've known for years.

Edit: 5 years to be exact, my bad.
20210729_124543.jpg

Advertisement
I get the Weber to that, turn off the valve, then the burners. Let it sit, then cleanup is a breeze.

However, I've always wanted an Egg. Had a Weber kettle, just wasn't using it here because of convenience. I grill year round in SE PA, so i need to clean my grill often...I'll grill in 20-30 degree weather.

I would like to get back into charcoal, probably wind up buying an Egg in the next year or so.
Wood is the way to go!! Once you learn how to smoke food with wood, you will never go back to charcoal.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
The Billboard thread was epic in a...You can't make this ****t up kind of a way. Just when you thought the thread was dead, You can't fix dumb would come blasting through the door. It rivaled the DBC bear attack slash swine flu slash Heather Dinich child support slash Big Poppa Pump fiasco.

Go Canes!!
That dude took thousands of dollars for a billboard on US 1 that turned into an airport billboard that turned into a Chico’s Bail Bonds food truck parked near UM with a cardboard message taped to it, right???

That dude took thousands of dollars for a billboard on US 1 that turned into an airport billboard that turned into a Chico’s Bail Bonds food truck parked near UM with a cardboard message taped to it, right???

Something like that. Some roaming landscaping company got involved towards the end I think. When dude posted his receipt as proof that he paid to fly the banner and some other dude called the fly the banner company with the receipt info and had the message changed??
It was a wrap after that!! That thread never stopped being funny after that.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back