Tua & the Deutsche Bank Gangsta

Hot Tub on the 7th Floor of Mahoney

The Ghost of LCE Made Me Quit

Chud’s the New OC? Oops My Bad, Hyenas

Moar Manny!!!

Ruben Bain & the Fighting Chef - All going Down on the Titanic

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just read the *** cruise thread, I think for the first time. IMO it doesn’t touch the Twitter or Nun **** threads. Funny that OP deleted his account. I guarantee he came back here under a different name. So the question now is, which one of you is “deleted 20931” formerly known as @ATL_UTD_Cane?

Advertisement
And the classics keep coming in the 2nd post. We’re up to 4. *** Cruise, Nun ****, D Rev’s Twitter and Dan Sileo Joins CIS.

Meanwhile, if @OBLIVION or anyone named @Andrew or another Mod is out there, can you please move this to the Eye in the Sky Board?

Advertisement
Join the club. I already remodeled the living room....

I think I’ve hit rock bottom. Two days ago I dismantled and completely cleaned the Weber Grill after 5 years. Ordered a new igniter, new flavorizor bars and scraped the whole inside down with a putty knife.

Concluded if I survived eating what I’ve grilled on that thing, the coronavirus has zero shot ro hurt me.

I think I’ve hit rock bottom. Two days ago I dismantled and completely cleaned the Weber Grill after 5 years. Ordered a new igniter, new flavorizor bars and scraped the whole inside down with a putty knife.

Concluded if I survived eating what I’ve grilled on that thing, the coronavirus has zero shot ro hurt me.
You're exactly right...

Advertisement
Nothing beats "now you take the ***** gauntlet"

NOTHING.

I will throw hands upon any man who disagrees.

Perhaps single funniest thread ever on internet.

Let me save you the time, post #34👆

Last edited:

Do you have a fever?

Advertisement
Back