CIS CENSORSHIP

Advertisement
arrested-development-buster-bluth.gif

There’s not a lot of Canes news right now.

It’s their site. Traffic is what it is. They keep it with a free option and a small add free option.

Understood. I will offer this: we just had the best HS recruiting class we’ve ever had….

There has to be a way to tell me more about those players than Mario’s loafers…

Where do we currently sit with the depth chart?

How do they fit?

Where do we need to add and what is available? Based on the actual chart and not you and I saying “Can he play DT?” because it’s amusing and breaks up the conversation while we refill our glasses..

Understood. I will offer this: we just had the best HS recruiting class we’ve ever had….

There has to be a way to tell me more about those players than Mario’s loafers…

Where do we currently sit with the depth chart?

How do they fit?

Where do we need to add and what is available? Based on the actual chart and not you and I saying “Can he play DT?” because it’s amusing and breaks up the conversation while we refill our glasses..
You just brought more to the board than I’ve seen in days. Lol

Personally I’m against the elimination of most words with the exception of a few bombs.

Advertisement
You just brought more to the board than I’ve seen in days. Lol

Personally I’m against the elimination of most words with the exception of a few bombs.
I think we should liberalize the word ****. The Brits use it with great effect. Over here, it has replaced **** as the worst non racial/ethnic slur word. The word has incredible power and is viscerally amusing.

I think we should liberalize the word ****. The Brits use it with great effect. Over here, it has replaced **** as the worst non racial/ethnic slur word. The word has incredible power and is viscerally amusing.
That word only has use as an insult so I know bAndrew doesn’t want it. Lol. There’s a lot of words like s hit which shouldn’t be banned. H ell is banned. It’s too much.

Advertisement
Happened to me.

Thwn my grandmother proceeded to whoop my ar$e
That's hilarious as I was going to add more to that post. My grandmother was a saint but it definitely happened to me at her hand too. I think she used Palmolive bar soap as I remember it in my teeth and not being able to get that taste out of my mouth for a long time.

I wish I remember exactly what I said. It had to have been pretty bold.

Advertisement
This whole situation reminds me of the Dr Count censored video that my psychology teacher used to play in class.

Advertisement
We cried enough to get rid of New black, need to turn up the heat.

Advertisement
Back