CIS CENSORSHIP

That word only has use as an insult so I know bAndrew doesn’t want it. Lol. There’s a lot of words like s hit which shouldn’t be banned. H ell is banned. It’s too much.
But gladly, ****** is a full go.

EDIT:
Wait…what??? ****** is on the list now??
Well gee wiz golly willakers.

Advertisement
But gladly, ****** is a full go.

EDIT:
Wait…what??? ****** is on the list now??
Well gee wiz golly willakers.
Our starting quarterback’s last name is banned by the filter because a portion of it is a ******* slur word.

Tyler Van Dyke

🤦🏻‍♂️

Holy shît you can’t even type the proper lesbîan word nor lesbø
🙄

This feels like Carol City to Miami Gardens or Cutler Ridge to Cutler Bay.

The commitment booty, the trash talk, the fights, the insight is what makes this place special imo

Advertisement
This feels like Carol City to Miami Gardens or Cutler Ridge to Cutler Bay.

The commitment booty, the trash talk, the fights, the insight is what makes this place special imo
Clearly something has to change and the good news is that bAndrew has a process.

The bad news is that bAndrew has a process.

Go on @WaterburyCane - I double triple dare you.

ZomboMeme 03012023083224.jpg

Advertisement
Clearly something has to change and the good news is that bAndrew has a process.

The bad news is that bAndrew has a process.

Go on @WaterburyCane - I double triple dare you.
@RVACane

Collecting my pension and enjoying retired life. I tried to serve and protect the mean streets of CIS with honor.

Big Cats Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

@Coach Prime I left CIS in better shape than when I began policing the bad jokes. But you can’t save them all as you can see here.

@RVACane

Collecting my pension and enjoying retired life. I tried to serve and protect the mean streets of CIS with honor.

Big Cats Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

@Coach Prime I left CIS in better shape than when I began policing the bad jokes. But you can’t save them all as you can see here.
I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

You were the Batman to my Joker. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Advertisement
I'm adding random banned words to all my posts in protest. Ṣĥîṭ

Advertisement
It's getting out of control when we can't even use a word for which there is an emoji...

🍸

Advertisement
Back