CIS Burger Wars

I got 2 burger places by me that are open 70 years plus that I think are unbeatable. You have to wash your clothes immediately when you get home from the smell of grease. Thats my kinda joint.

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane ... have you ever had a burger at the Yellow Pony Pub at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala? My wife and I stopped in last Sunday just for an appetizer after a show and we are going to return just to try their burgers. They looked nasty good. Just had drinks and a Hummus board ... served with some excellent home made pita, squash slices and excellent jumbo asparagus ... asparagus was cooked exceptionally well and seasoned perfectly. Never had Hummus served with asparagus before but it was excellent.

I might need to stop there while driving between ORL and ATL. I usually stop at that exit anyhow (Wawa), I just usually don't go west of 75 (I sometimes cut over to my brother's house in Sanford by driving east of Ocala through the national forest).

Advertisement
Go on, I'm listening. Any affordable?

Sorry, I missed this post.

Affordable burger in London? Try this spot. I've had the Ari Gold and the Smokey Robinson, and the hand cut chips are STELLAR. Roast chicken mayo and chicken skin salt? HELLLLLL YES. Just waiting for an American joint to figure this out...

5 stars, highly recommend.

Great place. Got the bacon Bleu cheese burger and played pool for a few hours.

Glad you could make it. Was I right about the DM I sent ya? It's been a few years since I've been there, between COVID and moving to ATL.

Glad you could make it. Was I right about the DM I sent ya? It's been a few years since I've been there, between COVID and moving to ATL.
Spot on correct. They seemed like it was crazy anyone would have to ask.

Thank you for the advice.

Advertisement
Spot on correct. They seemed like it was crazy anyone would have to ask.

Thank you for the advice.

:ROFLMAO:

Glad you had a great time.

Next time you are down that way:

Just west of Johnny's:
1. Gringos Locos
2. Tin & Taco
3. SoDough Square pizza (Detroit style)
4. John & John's pizza (NY style)

Just northeast of Johnny's (on Curry Ford Road):
1. Pizza Bruno (the original)
2. Bad As's Burgers
3. Black Rooster Taqueria (the second one)

All places with the official TOC stamp of approval (and multiple visits)...

F82D5ADC-A6AC-4589-9BE7-03D1584B9EBB.jpeg

From the drive thru line today. 3x2 with grilled onions.

Advertisement
Awnestly no I ain’t never ate a bobcat but I did taste a yote one time… reel tuff but tastes like chikin.
I was just by Nahunta where US1 splits and goes toward Waycross. I thought about looking up the Rocking Bear for lunch asked on the recommendations, but ended up at Chick-Fil-A in Waycross.

Advertisement
I’ve been to that Chick-Fil-A. You know Waycross is big city with a Chick-Fil-A. Thar is a pretty good BBQ place near the Chick but it’s too nice and clean inside for me.
Hog & Bone? That was plan A, but one of the kids decided they didn't want BBQ. I'll be making the return trip soon, but I'll be going down 75 for that since I'll be stopping in Orlando. I'm sure that meeting Granny Hawkins would've been the highlight of my trip.

Advertisement
Back