CIS Burger Wars

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
We fuccin fuccin

in n out GIF

Advertisement
C'mon @TheOriginalCane You cant tell me that a gentleman with your refined palate can sit here and tell me that an In N Out Burger lives up to the hype, cult following, and lines?

I was so disappointed the 1st time I had one, I had to go back again the next time I went to CA to see if I just caught a bad one. Nope.

Advertisement
C'mon @TheOriginalCane You cant tell me that a gentleman with your refined palate can sit here and tell me that an In N Out Burger lives up to the hype, cult following, and lines?

I was so disappointed the 1st time I had one, I had to go back again the next time I went to CA to see if I just caught a bad one. Nope.
I had it once. My ex wife grew up in Arizona and I’m a huge 5 Guys fans growing up in the east. I visited out there for the first time and all I heard about was In N Out for days and how much better it is than 5G and blah blah blah

We drove like 30 minutes to get to one.

Notice I said “ex wife”….

You know the key is to compare it to Burger King and McDonald’s. Then it’s stellar.

Well, the east coast will find out soon. They announced one in Mississippi, they acquired the land for a regional HQ in Tennessee, and I expect that Alabama and Georgia are next.

Look, it's a great fast food burger. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody ever claimed it was Shake Shack or Five Guys or Burger Fi.

But I like it.

Hopefully, with more locations, the lines will be shorter.

Advertisement

Had to try it when I was in SoCal a while back. The line was long but they were really efficient. It was a good fast food burger and fries. Better than most of the chains but hardly Earth shattering. It beats the crap out of Whataburger which I'm convinced is just a rebranded Burger King.

Well, the east coast will find out soon. They announced one in Mississippi, they acquired the land for a regional HQ in Tennessee, and I expect that Alabama and Georgia are next.

Look, it's a great fast food burger. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody ever claimed it was Shake Shack or Five Guys or Burger Fi.

But I like it.

Hopefully, with more locations, the lines will be shorter.
I can live with this assessment. Like @RVACane said, depends on what you are comparing it too. As long as it stays in its proper lane. Shake Shack is my jam. Id love to get my lips around a Burger Fi. Ive heard very good things.

Advertisement
I can live with this assessment. Like @RVACane said, depends on what you are comparing it too. As long as it stays in its proper lane. Shake Shack is my jam. Id love to get my lips around a Burger Fi. Ive heard very good things.

Burger Fi is pretty darn good. The onion rings are a key differentiator between Shake Shack/Five Guys. The rings, and the sauces too.

I think Burger Fi has a bit more variety too on their toppings. They also have a "secret menu" (yes, even more than the "secret menu" that is now on the app), so do your research before you start warming up your lips. I usually get the fries "limp", I am fine with "crispy" for smaller fries (McDonald's, Steak & Shake), but for a larger fry I like less crispiness.

And with all due respect to the Shack, Burger Fi comes CLOSE on shakes. A close second-place.

Burger Fi is pretty darn good. The onion rings are a key differentiator between Shake Shack/Five Guys. The rings, and the sauces too.

I think Burger Fi has a bit more variety too on their toppings. They also have a "secret menu" (yes, even more than the "secret menu" that is now on the app), so do your research before you start warming up your lips. I usually get the fries "limp", I am fine with "crispy" for smaller fries (McDonald's, Steak & Shake), but for a larger fry I like less crispiness.

And with all due respect to the Shack, Burger Fi comes CLOSE on shakes. A close second-place.
Give me Culvers...or give me death...

Advertisement

You had @WaterburyCane lips at “limp”

Advertisement
Back