***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

Advertisement
Advertisement
so where's the CIS tailgate? It's just me and my gf so I'm really looking for something lol

I got some from the Ticket Office but think Im going to reject them and look elsewhere:

Quantity: 2
Location (Section, Row, Seats): 529:21:13,14
Price per Ticket: $91.16
Total Cost + ($15 order fee): $197.32

Just got the email that my request was not met ����...need tix bad!! Minimum of 6 and maybe up to 10.

Last edited:
Had to hit stub hub. Got me tix in 506 row 7. There were a few left.any of you hittas with me up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Stubhub
Section 122 Row 19 $195. Got them 10 days ago. Prices have gone up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Ordered mine a week ago and got them in the mail Saturday section 545 the face value was 35 dollars each ,and fees and taxes included I paid, 354.47 for 2 tickets

Requested tickets from UM but got shut out. Just bought upper deck corner seats in row 5 on the UM side for $180 each. It was $215 a ticket after the StubHub fees.

Advertisement
[MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] How much are you charging to be apart of the tailgate? Also my wife can't make it so I'm definitely down with the Onyx on Friday night. I haven't been to a strip in about 15 years. Lol

I'm not charging for the tailgate. I just want people to come through. A let me know if you down with Onyx man. My wife really into strip clubs so that's why we sliding but yeah I'm like let's give these boys a show in Charlotte they not going to know what hit them.

lucky dog, my wife wont go in a strip club, does she enjoy the occasional lap dance ? I love bi women

I got my tickets can’t wsit for next weekend. Don’t know what section my dad got them through his work. Down to tailgate with anyone tho win or lose we gonna have a **** of a time!

Advertisement
Back