***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

CIS going to be out there deep huh Cool. I got about $200 on groceries. I just need one of us with a truck and grill and we can make this thing pop.

Also let me know what y'all boys drinking so I can pick up enough liquor and beer.

Right now I'm thinking ribs, burgers, dogs, chili ect

Last edited:
Advertisement
CIS going to be out there deep huh Cool. I got about $200 on groceries. I just need one of us with a truck and grill and we can make this thing pop.

Also let me know what y'all boys drinking so I can pick up enough liquor and beer.

I will kick you some dough for the food and bring enough liquor for my brother and I (and then some). Can use some ice though - we will be ubering to the stadium.

I will kick you some dough for the food and bring enough liquor for my brother and I (and then some). Can use some ice though - we will be ubering to the stadium.

I will do the same for my girl and I. LMK where too, I have one other tailgate to hit, I'll bring a football of course hahaha

What parking lot?
Driving up from West Palm with all the tailgate gear. Would like to tailgate with fellow CANES fans if possible.

I'm usually a quiet, reserved kind of guy, but this is one he'll of a season and wouldn't mind tailgating with fellow Canes. Count me in if we can get something going.

Advertisement
What parking lot?
Driving up from West Palm with all the tailgate gear. Would like to tailgate with fellow CANES fans if possible.

I got a parking pass on ParkWhiz: Guaranteed Parking | Find and Book Parking Anywhere We are in Preferred Parking Lot: 510 on 510 S. College Street.

We are a group of 5 and bringing grill and TVs. My spot was $60 and 2 blocks from stadium. I'm not sure if it's full yet, but would love more Canes fans to tailgate with us.

Just got to SC for a couple days then the wife and I will get to Charlotte Friday afternoon. Staying at an Air BnB downtown. Hope to catch up with my CIS crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
if anyone wants to buy two tickets to the game I have seats in the UM section 552

will sell for less than face value- would rather they go to Canes than Clemson fans.

PM me..

Looks like I got a spot at 1001 Moorehead. Lots are filling up fast.

Yep, $41. 3/10ths of a mile away from stadium. We should be there around 5 pm.

My crew got a spot at 112 E. Morehead St.

That ParkWhiz link was helpful. Good to go now.

Hopefully we can get a better idea of where everyone is. Lots of scattered parking, can't tell who will be where but let's keep it going.

Hopefully we can get a better idea of where everyone is. Lots of scattered parking, can't tell who will be where but let's keep it going.

What’s this jargon you speak of? Do I need to be looking for parking before Gameday?

Advertisement

What’s this jargon you speak of? Do I need to be looking for parking before Gameday?

I'm not familiar with the area or parking, but check that ParkWhiz link above. Shows a bunch of lots around the stadium. Lots of them sold out already. So I just jumped on a lot that looked like a good spot. Near some other lots and ACC fan fest area. Don't want to be driving around on Saturday wasting time looking for a spot or getting gouged.

Yes.. especially if you want to tailgate. If you are driving to stadium then make sure you get there way before gametime as traffic around stadium is awful (so i hear)

Advertisement
Just found out my buddy, who I'm gonna be with for a good amount of time is tailgating at the lot on Smith and 6th. It's the Canes United lot, so I'm sure it'll be a good time, anybody is welcome

I’m ubering from the hotel to the stadium someone holla at me I’ll be starting the morning in Miami, going to philly for a little, then hitting Charlotte.

I’m ubering from the hotel to the game so I’ll need to crash someone’s party for some alcohol. I’ll throw some cash your way. Also, looking for a good bar to hit up early to watch some of the other conference games. Anyone got an idea of a good bar around the stadium?

Advertisement
Back