***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

Are there any downtown bars/restaurants UM fans are meeting up at before the game?

The ACC Fan Fest is from 2-7 on Sat. It spans several blocks on Tryon Street between Stonewall and 4th St. There are a bunch of small/medium parking lots all around the stadium (which will have their own tailgates), and a handful of those lots are pretty close to the Fan Fest. I figure people will head that way at least part of the time. Not sure how much they have going on, but I'll check it out. Info here: 2017 Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

I think there are several bars/restaurants in that section, but I don't know if Miami fans have adopted any spot(s). Would love to know.

For now, our plan is to tailgate in our area and walk around to find more Canes.

Anyone else have gathering place info?

Advertisement
Our lot, 907 S Tryon St, seems to be away from the main drag, but thats alright. Just happy to have found parking and to be there.

See you ****ers in a bit. Leaving Greenville SC decked in Canes gear. I’ve been getting dirty looks since Tuesday. I brought nothing but Canes shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just got to Charlotte and I have declared the Holiday inn Express Charlotte NE as Cane territory

Advertisement
I live in first ward uptown I'll be walking over to game day at around 6 am and then just hanging around after if there is a open tailgate I've got straight cash homie

EpiCenter tonight has the offical ACC stuff going down, Club One at the NC Music Factory has Trick Daddy with late 90's and early 00's canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back