***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

Advertisement
Rolling up from Athens leaving around 7 saturday. Probably go to hotel and then uber down to the tailgate scene with a styrofoam cooler loaded down. Would love to meet up with some people. Win or lose we are still gonna get rowdy

Last edited:
I have 4 tickets for sale now too (I decided to go all in on lower bowl). I have 2 seats in section 540, row 16. Those are in the middle of the field on the canes sideline, I paid $228 for the pair so would like to get that back. Also have 2 tickets in section 504, row 19. PM me if interested

Advertisement
Have a friend who just found out they have to cancel and they have 2 tickets in Club sec 342 row 11- pm me if interested.

I'm driving up from ATL with my son on Saturday morning. Where's everyone hanging before the game?

Advertisement
FB1482D0-AD9A-4115-803E-730881990CE2.jpg

Advertisement
I'm walking to the stadium. My dad and I are now staying at the Westin Charlotte two blocks away. Guessing that it was given up by some "fans" that gave up going to see our first appearance.

Our crew is tailgating at the 112 E. Morehead St. lot. Seems like a pretty good spot.

ParkWhiz.com shows it still has some spots available. I paid around $50 to reserve. Ready to roll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back