Cincinnati Post Game Plus/Minus

anyone have a GIF of Hugo "juice of ****" Delapenha getting destroyed on that kickoff?

Advertisement
It is baffling how this staph continues to get murdered in all the areas that matter:

get beat in 3rd down conversion % yet again
beat in time of possession
commit an enormous number of penalties
can't cover anybody and safety play has never been worse
continue to misuse players like S.Coley and others

Fellas, we may have won the game by 3 scores, but I'm a firm believer in setting trends and habits no matter what the final score is. The way we played- sloppy, undisciplined, inconsistent- will continue to get us beat by better teams than who we faced today. We literally looked no better at the most important aspects, and in my opinion, actually far worse than previous weeks. Heaven help us against the next four teams, because they will not be so easy to take advantage of while playing such a lousy brand of football.

Kaaya, Duke, Yearby, Dorsett all earned a pass, and have done so all season. Grace played well today. Clive made some nice grabs. Everybody else is on notice. Again.

I always love a miami win I just hate the week after when we play a decent team and I realize how bad we really are

For now I will joy in this one

A win is a win, but overall outlook remains the same. Team is playing for bowl eligibility. I'm confident team will come up with another sorry-*** effort in Blacksburg.

Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 24s25 seconds ago

Dorsett: "These losses have brought us together as a team..." Adds he thinks #Canes will be okay.

Glad it took 3 losses to bring them together.

Good grief talk about Golden Speak

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losses are bringing them together? ****, we 'll be Siamese twins by the end of the year.

- ∞ The Memphis Tigers gave up 20 less points to Cincinnati than we need. **** Onofrio

The defense was pretty good for 3 quarters till we put in all the backups and played prevent with a thirty point lead.

The offense moved the ball at will and was decent on third down till heaps came in.

The team today beat cinci just as bad if not worse than urban Meyer did.

For all the *****ing that goes on these days this game was not anything to ***** about.

Oh and 3 picks.

Advertisement
Plus - canes win
Minus- so called canes fans mad canes win & use it as excuse to bash canes fans that actually glad they won.
Do they need to be better? Yes. Could they get better coaching from someone else? More than likely. Has the coaching staff been perfect? No. Have the players been perfect? No. Are some of us wrong to still root for the team to win every game? No. Does rooting for the team to lose make you a "real" fan? No.
I've been just as mad & disgusted with some of the performances we've given over these last 13 games, 4 years, 13 years, or however long you wanna keep count as some of you are... But I could never & will never root for my canes to lose... Even if it was promised that if the canes lost by 50 every wk for the rest of the yrs we'd get nick saban.. I Couldn't do it... Is golden the answer? **** I'm leaning towards no at this point myself but I remember after getting blown out by Syracuse thinking butch wasn't the answer either yet we all (including myself) want him back.. So we never know... In the end it's not about who's right between the "mopers" or "slurpers"... It's about being canes fans & any fan of any team should support the team & always cheer as loud as they can for the team to win

The defense was pretty good for 3 quarters till we put in all the backups and played prevent with a thirty point lead.

The offense moved the ball at will and was decent on third down till heaps came in.

The team today beat cinci just as bad if not worse than urban Meyer did.

For all the *****ing that goes on these days this game was not anything to ***** about.

Oh and 3 picks.

where were you after the Neb and GT games....?? you say something after a Cin win? has

really Bicho, who the **** with any common sense what so ever can talk about Canes fans *****ing about our defense?

Advertisement
Back