Cincinnati Post Game Plus/Minus

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ Duke Johnson: Passed Santana Moss, my favorite player ever, for career all purpose yards. Big day with just 10 carries and an 80 yard TD. Such a great talent.

+ Brad Kaaya: The guy is such a ******* stud. That throw off his back foot to Dorsett was pure ***.

+ Phillip Dorsett: Another big day for him, including a 79 yard TD grab and a couple of TD's.

+ Joe Yearby: Had a 100 yards on the ground and a big run to set up a TD.

+ Tyriq McCord: Had a pick6 and a sack.

Minus:

- The secondary: Dallas Crawford and Deon Bush looked silly at times. The first and last offensive scores by Cincy are good examples of that.

- People will think this is a big win: I told you Cincinnati sucked and was banged up in my last 2 posts, and that we'd win this game going away. Cincy's defense is terrible, and thankfully we did what we are supposed to do against bad defenses. Sadly, the usual suspects will try and turn this win into a, "HURR DURR, yea fire Golden you dummies," type of thing.

Official Gif of this game:

867487985.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

Advertisement
It's funny I think people don't realize how college football works. Good teams lose one or two games all year. 3 losses is a bad year for an elite program. Games against non BCS conferences are gimmes, scrimmages if you will. And those are the only games we win comfortably.

Advertisement
And those are the only games we win comfortably.

The funny thing to me is that there is no middle ground with this staff. We will beat the Cincinnatiss and Arky States and Dukes with a comfortable lead at the end. But we will be completely out of it with ten minutes to go against the good teams. How about, just once, if we take one of those other teams down to the last series. Or God forbid, actually beat one of them.

Plus:

+ Duke Johnson: Passed Santana Moss, my favorite player ever, for career all purpose yards. Big day with just 10 carries and an 80 yard TD. Such a great talent.

+ Brad Kaaya: The guy is such a ******* stud. That throw off his back foot to Dorsett was pure ***.

+ Phillip Dorsett: Another big day for him, including a 79 yard TD grab and a couple of TD's.

+ Joe Yearby: Had a 100 yards on the ground and a big run to set up a TD.

+ Tyriq McCord: Had a pick6 and a sack.

Minus:

- The secondary: Dallas Crawford and Deon Bush looked silly at times. The first and last offensive scores by Cincy are good examples of that.

- People will think this is a big win: I told you Cincinnati sucked and was banged up in my last 2 posts, and that we'd win this game going away. Cincy's defense is terrible, and thankfully we did what we are supposed to do against bad defenses. Sadly, the usual suspects will try and turn this win into a, "HURR DURR, yea fire Golden you dummies," type of thing.

Official Gif of this game:

867487985.gif

Thoughts?

Full recap whenever.

slurpers will pull there head out of the sand now

Advertisement
The only suspense in this game was how bad Kiel could gash our pass coverage.

Our defensive backfield is horrific. They never know where the ball is and are always a step late. Williams is stealing money from the U.

In general I saw a poorly coached Canes squad out on the field today. Dumb penalty after dumb penalty.

Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 24s25 seconds ago

Dorsett: "These losses have brought us together as a team..." Adds he thinks #Canes will be okay.

Glad it took 3 losses to bring them together.

Looked like a bad Ivy League game to me. All those penalties. The #### announcers added to that vibe.

Just really sad how far this program has fallen, but I serious think this is what the admins and BOT want: A Columbia U level program. Nauseating.

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 24s25 seconds ago

Dorsett: "These losses have brought us together as a team..." Adds he thinks #Canes will be okay.

Glad it took 3 losses to bring them together.
They must be pretty close with all these losses

Advertisement
Wish D was more aggressive, especially late. Miami dominated for the most part. Kaaya is going to be a ******* stud. Yearby as well. Where is Coley in the vertical passing game? DBs don't have any ball skills.

Wow edge of my seat all day today!

What a game!!! What a finish!!!!!

Crowd was electric!!

Vag Tek is sharpening up their rape sticks.

Advertisement
Back