Chud To Boston College

Advertisement
Like chud for those gripping on him.what has the team looked like since he left.
The offense last year looked a lot like the offense under Chud during his last season in Miami. You know, forcing a QB who plays best in a spread, shotgun system to play under center in an antiquated 1980’s offense. That couldn’t score to save their lives.

Just looked it up.
Enos 2019: 5.7 ypp
Chudzinski 2003: 5.6 ypp

The 03 team operated at a faster pace and ran almost 6 more plays a game so they got the edge in total offense but on average, they were both garbage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was up to CIS, our 2021 Coaching Staff would be:

HC - Butch
OC - Chud
QB - Dorsey
OL - Kehoe
RB - Soldinger
WR - Curtis Johnson
TE/ST - Hartley

DC - Shannon
DL - Patrick
LB - Barrow
DB - Ed Reed

Strength Coach - Tommy Moffitt

Am I doing this right?
Replace kehoe with stoutland and you got it

I don't want our offense to look anything at all like anything Chud does.

His entire career was based off the fact that he inherited Larry Coker's OC position with the most talented team in history. Although, kudos to him for knowing he wasn't very good and getting out once that talent gravy train left the station.
Facts

All of this sounds legit except for a freshman living in Eaton, which is virtually unheard of. Or... was then, because I don't think Eaton exists anymore.

Really?

First, Eaton will be around forever. It has historic status now, and will not be torn down.

Second, the year before Eaton was converted to a residential college, it was a "senior" dorm. So the combo of graduating seniors, a "newly renovated" residential college, and the growing popularity (at the time) of HONORS Residential College (renamed to Hecht Residential College) led to Eaton being FILLED with freshmen in my freshmen year.

Apparently, we set a record (at the time) for property damage to a dorm in one fiscal year.

After my freshman year, the proximity to the lake made Eaton a desired location, and it never again had 400 freshmen all at one time.

I remember getting my housing letter over the summer, it said we were assigned to "Honors Residential College at Eaton Hall". My roommate and I freaked out, because we remembered what Eaton was like the year before (when the furniture was bolted to the floor).

Good times.

HC - Butch
OC - Chud
QB - Dorsey
OL - Kehoe
RB - Soldinger
WR - Curtis Johnson
TE/ST - Hartley

DC - Shannon
DL - Patrick
LB - Barrow
DB - Ed Reed

Am I doing this right?

No, TEs would be Cristobal.

That's a **** good coaching staff right there. We would win multiple national championships.

Advertisement
Really?

First, Eaton will be around forever. It has historic status now, and will not be torn down.

Second, the year before Eaton was converted to a residential college, it was a "senior" dorm. So the combo of graduating seniors, a "newly renovated" residential college, and the growing popularity (at the time) of HONORS Residential College (renamed to Hecht Residential College) led to Eaton being FILLED with freshmen in my freshmen year.

Apparently, we set a record (at the time) for property damage to a dorm in one fiscal year.

After my freshman year, the proximity to the lake made Eaton a desired location, and it never again had 400 freshmen all at one time.

I remember getting my housing letter over the summer, it said we were assigned to "Honors Residential College at Eaton Hall". My roommate and I freaked out, because we remembered what Eaton was like the year before (when the furniture was bolted to the floor).

Good times.

Was a "senior" dorm (really, non-freshmen) when I was there, after Chud. But I thought it was eliminated as part of the new dorms on Lake Osceola? I know they got rid of the horrific apartments, which needed to happen. They were some of the oldest buildings on campus.

I think you were in a transitionary period for Eaton. I always knew it as "Senior" dorms.

The offense last year looked a lot like the offense under Chud during his last season in Miami. You know, forcing a QB who plays best in a spread, shotgun system to play under center in an antiquated 1980’s offense. That couldn’t score to save their lives.

Just looked it up.

The 03 team operated at a faster pace and ran almost 6 more plays a game so they got the edge in total offense but on average, they were both garbage.
I used to think we’d never see anything close to as inept as that Chud 2003 offense here ever again. That was an abomination.

HC - Butch
OC - Chud
QB - Dorsey
OL - Kehoe
RB - Soldinger
WR - Curtis Johnson
TE/ST - Hartley

DC - Shannon
DL - Patrick
LB - Barrow
DB - Ed Reed

Am I doing this right?

Entirely too many bodies there. All we need are Soldy, Kevin Patrick, Kehoe & Lamar Thomas. Tommy Moffitt as dean of the medical school/trainer.

Advertisement

Just looked it up.

The 2003 team wasn't in the same class as 2001 or 2002 team.Berlin was a decent qb but he wasn't game managing qb dorsey was no r like the other nc qbs we've had.

He lives about ten minutes from campus. His kids are good athletes. Good hockey players and I hear good lax players. Good move for the guy. I tried to recruit his 07’ to my team and even dropped my Cane allegiance in advanced... I recruit like Larry apparently, so nothing doing....

The 2003 team wasn't in the same class as 2001 or 2002 team.Berlin was a decent qb but he wasn't game managing qb dorsey was no r like the other nc qbs we've had.
I know. That’s my point. Chudzinski’s offense only looked good when he had the best team ever. As soon as those guys graduated, his offense was garbage. Also, let’s realize there was still a ton of talent on the 03 team. Berlin is the last UM QB to actually play in an NFL game. Frank Gore and Jarrett Payton were both NFL running backs. Kellen Winslow, Roscoe Parrish. Devin Hester, Sinorice Moss, Vernon Carey, Eric Winston, Rashad Butler. All of those guys had legit NFL careers. There’s more but you get the point.

Advertisement
Back