Christian Williams inks with Miami

Rumph effect, he will coach him up. He’s a fluid athlete at cb
True, I should have stated if he has to play this year. I think Te'cory is better at man coverage right now while C.Will is better at zone coverage(which I think we run more of).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stoked to have him, but that may have been the clumsiest choosing of a hat I’ve ever seen
But does he throw up a crisp, efficient quality "U"?

That's more critical.

As far as hats, nothing surpasses that kid from Nevada who called in his entire high school to the gym to watch him pick among hats from schools which never offered him. He finally picked Cal. The Cal coach, when contacted, said he had no idea who the kid was.

Advertisement
You arent impressed about a kid who Saban begged to Early enroll, turned down Saban and allowed Rumph to flat out win a recruiting battle against Corey Raymond who wanted him bad.

I have no way of knowing if any of that is true. Just basing this off the film. Not enough tackling in the film, pics are being thrown right to him, and the competition looks sus in a lot of the clips. That’s just me. I’ll wait and see. It’s not a tape you watch and just know he’ll be great Ike Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
Back