Christian Williams inks with Miami

Not saying that I'm not excited for this kid to get here and he is some scrub, but if Baga or L$U really pushed hard for him, he would be in the $EC.

The guys saying Baga begged this kid to EE are the ones who truly believe that Saban threw the kitchen sink at Cager and he just liked us more.

It was well known that Baga and L$U had filled up with DBs they prioritized ahead of this kid, and had no room for him.

If either of those teams had a spot for him, he would not be a Cane.

We lucked out big time on this one, as he looks like the real deal.

I would have liked to see more tackling in his film as mentioned above.

Advertisement
Not saying that I'm not excited for this kid to get here and he is some scrub, but if Baga or L$U really pushed hard for him, he would be in the $EC.

The guys saying Baga begged this kid to EE are the ones who truly believe that Saban threw the kitchen sink at Cager and he just liked us more.

It was well known that Baga and L$U had filled up with DBs they prioritized ahead of this kid, and had no room for him.

If either of those teams had a spot for him, he would not be a Cane.

We lucked out big time on this one, as he looks like the real deal.

I would have liked to see more tackling in his film as mentioned above.
LSU wanted him, Miami just beat them period. You just hate on anything Miami related always trying to sh*t on the U. Sick of the bullsh*t. Go be a “fan” on some other team because no matter what you will try to spin some sh*t

I have no way of knowing if any of that is true. Just basing this off the film. Not enough tackling in the film, pics are being thrown right to him, and the competition looks sus in a lot of the clips. That’s just me. I’ll wait and see. It’s not a tape you watch and just know he’ll be great Ike Duke Johnson.
Comp sus? They play in 6A in Alabama and have many notable alumni from the school including pat white wvu qb and Tj teldon bama rb do those names ring a bell?

Comp sus? They play in 6A in Alabama and have many notable alumni from the school including pat white wvu qb and Tj teldon bama rb do those names ring a bell?

Bro. They look sus in the film. Look at the passes he’s picking. Some of them he is even beat on. None of that stuff you are talking about matters right now.

Not trying to **** on the kid just calling it like I see it.

Advertisement
LSU wanted him, Miami just beat them period. You just hate on anything Miami related always trying to sh*t on the U. Sick of the bullsh*t. Go be a “fan” on some other team because no matter what you will try to spin some sh*t
LOL broke, you are a running joke on here, I'm not taking any **** from your ***** *** about going to go root for someone else like that could ever be an option for a die hard Cane fan.

Sorry not everyone in here is a sunshine pumper like you.

There is no hate in my posts toward Miami ever, just reality.

There is a huge difference between hating on anything Miami (WTF?) and calling it like it is, and not being a super homer about everything like you and some others on here.

L$U had 5 DBs (that is including 2 ATHs they were taking to play DB) committed including the #1 CB in the country in Derek Stingley Jr.

They definitely had other positions of need ahead of signing another DB, and it was obvious to anyone who has followed recruiting before that this guy pretty much fell into our laps at the very end.

If you really think we just out recruited L$U or Baga for an Alabama kid they really wanted bad when we got into the game for him super late off of an embarrassing season, then I don't know what to tell your naive ***.

Bro. They look sus in the film. Look at the passes he’s picking. Some of them he is even beat on. None of that stuff you are talking about matters right now.

Not trying to **** on the kid just calling it like I see it.

Isn’t that what you want? A kid who is dominating weaker comp? We legit beat LSU out for the kid..that’s good enough for me.

LOL broke, you are a running joke on here, I'm not taking any **** from your ***** *** about going to go root for someone else like that could ever be an option for a die hard Cane fan.

There is a huge difference between hating on anything Miami (WTF?) and calling it like it is, and not being a super homer about everything like you and some others on here.

L$U had 5 DBs (that is including 2 ATHs they were taking to play DB) committed including the #1 CB in the country in Derek Stingley Jr.

They definitely had other positions of need ahead of signing another DB, and it was obvious to anyone who has followed recruiting before that this guy pretty much fell into our laps at the very end.

If you really think we just out recruited L$U or Baga for an Alabama kid they really wanted bad when we got into the game for him super late off of an embarrassing season, then I don't know what to tell your naive ***.
******* sec nut hugger, quit swinging on their d*ck talking about I find it hard to believe we beat LSU or bama for a recruit. You mfs are annoying

I have no way of knowing if any of that is true. Just basing this off the film. Not enough tackling in the film, pics are being thrown right to him, and the competition looks sus in a lot of the clips. That’s just me. I’ll wait and see. It’s not a tape you watch and just know he’ll be great Ike Duke Johnson.

South Alabama football is not suspect at all.

Also it was reported how he won the recruiting battle by Ivins who spoke with Raymond himself and said Raymond told him Rumph flat out out recruited him.

Advertisement

If thats the case about LSU why would they push for a committment on his OV that he took after his Miami OV.

Why would Alabama push him to early sign and enroll if they really didnt want him.

LSU brought him on an OV literally 1 week before signing day. The only difference is that they wanted him to play safety and we wanted him to play corner. You have no idea what the **** you are talking about. Also Bama wanted him to sign early.

Advertisement
Some people are never happy

Yeah they are because they're not actually fans of Miami football. They're either local high school football fans or clowns living in $EC Kuntry posing as Miami fans on here- thus explaining their always in-depth recruiting knowledge/propaganda spreading of Jor-ja or Alabaga or L$U's recruiting efforts.

Advertisement
Our fans don't want to believe it but this is true. It's also true that Saban wanted him in the class as an EE. Once he didn't sign Saban moved on. I only know because I read it on TOS's Bama board. Their Mods confirmed it.

LSU's Mods confirmed they wanted Williams. If I remember correctly LSU OV'ed Williams the weekend b4 NSD. Once they knew he'd be committing to us LSU gave Jay Ward the green light shortly afterward.

I never been one to base my opinion on someone else’s. If you say Bama and LSU wanted him what does that really mean? Does that guarantee his success? Watch the film and decide for yourself. At least that’s what I’ll do.

I trust Rumph and I’m sure he’s seen the kid live. I haven’t so I just have to watch a 5 min clip like everyone else here. I’m just not blown away 🤷🏾‍♂️ For the reasons previously listed.

Other schools offering and other players coming out of the area is not gonna change my mind. Argue what you saw in the film!

We get a 4* Top 150 AA corner from Alabama and people ******* complain that we snatched from 2 of the 3 biggest programs in the SEC.
Nobody is complaining.

I’m just not beating my chest over it like some of you.

Great prospect that I am very glad is a Cane, but he fell into our lap b/c the other 2 had plenty of DBs and bigger needs at other positions.

Advertisement
Back