Christian Williams inks with Miami

Advertisement
We THINK he was on Bama hold, we KNOW he had committable to LSU.

Bottom line for all the semantics freaks on this board- We got what the complainers always complain about- flipping kids we want vs a big time recruiting school.

Jesus Christ. Cant imagine you people if he'd picked MSU or LSU or, God forbid, Bama.

when LSU had him signed, people ripped rump for days. kid has talent nd only reason bama told him to look around was bc they had no room after he didnt sign early

Advertisement
I was really impressed with his press conference. Seemed like a smart, football-loving young man with a good support system.

His film is fun to watch. He showed ball skills on offense, instincts on defense and a nice first step on special teams.

It shows that he will do whatever it takes to see the field D. I am excited for the young man. I am even more excited for this season. I will take a big helping of your hype sir! I think this is the start of that 10-year run I was talking about.

Advertisement
It shows that he will do whatever it takes to see the field D. I am excited for the young man. I am even more excited for this season. I will take a big helping of your hype sir! I think this is the start of that 10-year run I was talking about.
This kid is legit and hope u right about hat 10 year run J dub we need something like that ASAP

Advertisement
Very good get by Rumph. He's taken several Ls on the trail and experienced growing pains recruiting, but this is a big win. Hopefully, this is a sign of better things to come for him.

Rumph cb room gets the last 3 seasons

Bandy 4 star
Dean 4 star

Frierson 4 star
Blades 4 star
Ivey 4 star
Bethel 3 star

Christian Williams 4 star
Tecory couch 4 star

Impressive , about time to quit with that bad recruiting label...
Multiple 4 stars every full recruiting class? Interesting
View attachment 79784

Can't speak for everyone, but nabbing Williams out of SEC land with LSU heavy on him gives Rumph a pass with me for a while. He still needs to keep it up though.

Advertisement
So he missed on 5* players so they called him trash not accounting for him bringing in 4* players and also coaching up all his DBs. Solid job by Rumph it makes me wonder how many coaches were handcuffed by Richt

Advertisement
Back