Christian Williams inks with Miami

Advertisement
Nope, as usual you are wrong...he was really average, not like Mike Williams bad, but had he had a target on him every time we played someone with a pulse. And also please note...We didn't face a murderer's row of QB.
Well I believe he was a 4*, whether he played that way is a different story

Want to know how much LSU wanted him? Before today Jay Ward was getting mad Kentucky cbs because his spot was gone but now that Williams signed with us Jay Ward came running back to LSU

Advertisement
sSVyJU.gif

So we are are from now on just giving all credit for every 4*. Blind faith? That’s pure stupidity
No dude but you questioning why people claim he was a 4* ..... because he was. That's all, played like a 3*
Dee Delaney was FCS All American and played about the same level. Just was what it was.

Advertisement
No dude but you questioning why people claim he was a 4* ..... because he was. That's all, played like a 3*
Dee Delaney was FCS All American and played about the same level. Just was what it was.

That’s not what my point was...but i can’t dispute that

ESPNU giving Manny big Props. They state there's great momentum in Miami. They say FSU is in a pretty shi### situation, having no QB in the two past classes ... especially since they just jettison Francois.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back