Christian Williams inks with Miami

Advertisement
He had a good season as cb3. Good enough performance to be #1 in pass D. Dean did what we asked of him.

Nope, as usual you are wrong...he was really average, not like Mike Williams bad, but had he had a target on him every time we played someone with a pulse. And also please note...We didn't face a murderer's row of QB.

Advertisement
Nope, as usual you are wrong...he was really average, not like Mike Williams bad, but had he had a target on him every time we played someone with a pulse. And also please note...We didn't face a murderer's row of QB.

Average play for cb3 was fine. That's what I was saying. He did ok when he was in there. Didn't lose any games for us. His worse game was LSU and he got better after that.

We we're #1 in pass D. He did ok lol

Average play for cb3 was fine. That's what I was saying. He did ok when he was in there. Didn't lose any games for us. His worse game was LSU and he got better after that.

We we're #1 in pass D. He did ok lol

No one uses those ancient raw stats anymore...We weren't #! and again it was against a pretty weak passing schedule. I will agree with we were a strong pass D...However it had nothing to do with Jhavante Dean and his "ok" play...It is also a little alarming that by mid-late season one of the 3 young corners couldn't surpass Mr. OK

No one uses those ancient raw stats anymore...We weren't #! and again it was against a pretty weak passing schedule. I will agree with we were a strong pass D...However it had nothing to do with Jhavante Dean and his "ok" play...It is also a little alarming that by mid-late season one of the 3 young corners couldn't surpass Mr. OK

We were #1 in pass D. Period.

Enjoy it and don't slam your own ****** in a door in some crazy fetish need to self mutilate.

Advertisement
We were #1 in pass D. Period.

Enjoy it and don't slam your own ****** in a door in some crazy fetish need to self mutilate.

Again no one uses those stats anymore, they're for 12 year old and joe schmo sports fans...But we were good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man...Bama had him on hold.

That's not Rumph hate or a Williams downgrade...He couldn't commit to Bama

We THINK he was on Bama hold, we KNOW he had committable to LSU.

Bottom line for all the semantics freaks on this board- We got what the complainers always complain about- flipping kids we want vs a big time recruiting school.

Jesus Christ. Cant imagine you people if he'd picked MSU or LSU or, God forbid, Bama.

Advertisement
Back