Christian McCaffrey

Dude ran 10.7/10.8 100m in HS and was also right around the 22s mark for 200m. Boy is fast.

Advertisement
This kid is the goods. Great instincts and his football IQ is off the charts. He's fun to watch.

Amazing how weirdos rode that Tebow wagon until all the wheels fell off and he was just a big dufus on a team loaded with talent. McCaffrey on the other hand is a great white athlete,very skilled, smart and actually deserves the heisman, more hoopla and he's only known by real college football fans. I just don't understand how they hype machine works?

Amazing how weirdos rode that Tebow wagon until all the wheels fell off and he was just a big dufus on a team loaded with talent. McCaffrey on the other hand is a great white athlete,very skilled, smart and actually deserves the heisman, more hoopla and he's only known by real college football fans. I just don't understand how they hype machine works?

The "Christians" helped with the tebow cult .

Advertisement

Tebow was a monster, too.

The only bias against McCaffrey is East Coast bias. A lot of people haven't seen him play.

Henry gets hyped up because he broke a conference rushing record. McCaffery breaks Barry Sanders all-purpose yards record, not a peep during the Heisman discussion.

McCaffery breaking Sanders record is not nearly as impressive as so many people are trying to make it out to be.

Henry gets hyped up because he broke a conference rushing record. McCaffery breaks Barry Sanders all-purpose yards record, not a peep during the Heisman discussion.

McCaffery breaking Sanders record is not nearly as impressive as so many people are trying to make it out to be.

His numbers are impressive, but I agree with you. They are adding Kickoff Returns and Punt Return to McCaffrey's total. Sanders didn't returned Kickoffs or Punts. Sanders' total was primarily from the running back position

Advertisement

Tebow was a monster, too.

The only bias against McCaffrey is East Coast bias. A lot of people haven't seen him play.

Someone that understands college football. Anyone that doesnt think Tebow was a college savage in his own right is a ******. And the East Coast (Stanford) bias thing is a huge reason CM didnt get more tout as this poster noted.

Should have been the heisman winner....dude doesn't need 40 carries and tired defenses to do work

Absurd that he didn't win it. Kid broke the record for all purpose yardage in a season playing against an elite schedule.

Take off the hater glasses. Henry and Watson both had better resumes than McCaffrey did.

i dont think so. this kid is not some great white hype. he is legit. def has less talent around him than Watson. I would have given watson it
over Henry too.

His numbers are impressive, but I agree with you. They are adding Kickoff Returns and Punt Return to McCaffrey's total. Sanders didn't returned Kickoffs or Punts. Sanders' total was primarily from the running back position

Wrong. I'm not comparing him to Sanders because he had the best season ever but he rushed for 2628 yards, 106 receiving, 421 kick returns and 94 punt returns. That was his 3250 yard all purpose record.

Advertisement

Barry Sanders did indeed return kicks his Heisman season. In fact, he returned the opening kickoff in the first game for touchdown, and scored on another KOR later in the season.

Barry Sanders' record-setting 1988 season might never be duplicated

[video=youtube_share;4XKDe-wi0Ns]https://youtu.be/4XKDe-wi0Ns[/video]

Barry Sanders did indeed return kicks his Heisman season. In fact, he returned the opening kickoff in the first game for touchdown, and scored on another KOR later in the season.

He didnt return nearly as many though. Sanders from scrimmage blows McCaffrey out of the water.

363 plays 2734 yards and 37 TDs for Sanders from scrimmage in 11 games
360 plays 2387 yards 12 TDs for McCaffrey from scrimmage in 13 games

Breaking the record for all purpose yards is very hollow with all things considered.

Advertisement
Hurtful that he illustrates just how much we lack explosion and players that the the opposition has to gameplan for.

He didnt return nearly as many though. Sanders from scrimmage blows McCaffrey out of the water.

Breaking the record for all purpose yards is very hollow with all things considered.

What's your point?

The guy still had one of the greatest seasons ever. You can't even conversate about a great player without " that guy" coming in to throw salt.

Then the record he broke is hollow, all things considered.

What's your point?

The guy still had one of the greatest seasons ever. You can't even conversate about a great player without " that guy" coming in to throw salt.

One of the greatest seasons ever is a pretty far stretch given he wasnt even the best this season. He is pretty good but getting extremely over rated.

Advertisement
Back