Christian McCaffrey

Advertisement
Henry gets hyped up because he broke a conference rushing record. McCaffery breaks Barry Sanders all-purpose yards record, not a peep during the Heisman discussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember how Larry Bird said he felt disrespected when white people guarded him?

That's what this game reminds me of.

Remember how Larry Bird said he felt disrespected when white people guarded him?

Yes , he actually would look at the opponents coach like " wtf are you doing"?

I'm a white dude and I stereotype white rb's and cb's, so count me as one of the guys who's shocked by Christian. Dude is the goods, best football player in the country

Advertisement

I'm a white dude and I stereotype white rb's and cb's, so count me as one of the guys who's shocked by Christian. Dude is the goods, best football player in the country

I'd put money on people using Edelman comparisons when he declares. They'll call him an "offensive weapon," not a running back because they won't know who to compare him to.

The only thing that ultimately matters is that the kid will be a star no matter who takes him.

I'd put money on people using Edelman comparisons when he declares. They'll call him an "offensive weapon," not a running back because they won't know who to compare him to.

The only thing that ultimately matters is that the kid will be a star no matter who takes him.

It kills me how people have to compare whites to whites and blacks to blacks .

Danny Kannel compared him to Bush, folks mocked him and lol'd. Then his coach came on and said it was the best comparison he's heard.

Advertisement
Henry gets hyped up because he broke a conference rushing record. McCaffery breaks Barry Sanders all-purpose yards record, not a peep during the Heisman discussion.

Can't understand why people aren't just sick and tired of Alabama. The program obviously cheats, but the damned media never says a thing about it. Between their bagmen and their deer antler spray and their numerous non-coaching "assistants", it's ridiculous. Saban may be a good coach, but he has the personality of a pit viper and the arrogance of Donald Trump. Plus, I wonder who takes the so-called "classes' for their "student athletes". If this went on with any other school, the damned corrupt NCAA would shut the whole operation down.

Hope Clemson can do something against this bunch, but I'm not betting on it.

tremendous athletic family

His uncle (mom's side) played at Coral Gables. His maternal grandfather was an Olympic sprinter with a PR of 10.1.

Grandfather was the world record holder for a time and was voted Duke's greatest athlete of the 20th century. He lives in Key Biscayne. Mother went to Ransom for some more local connection.

Advertisement
Back