Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

View as article
Can u beat him in running? Y’all be talkin real tuff about players like y’all could do better if y’all were in their position (Big Pause)
I can still beat 14yos in a 40 & I’m almost 50. Guessing around 4.9 hand timed 😂

I coach baseball and give any kid that can beat me in a race the green light to steal. 2 kids beat me after the season.

Advertisement
Can u beat him in running? Y’all be talkin real tuff about players like y’all could do better if y’all were in their position (Big Pause)
am I a D1 athlete? no. I never said I'm faster than he is but good job w this. you got me there! I am not faster than a d1 athlete. we're comparing him to other backs in his position and what we lack in the run game. he nor Parrish bring that. I'm happy that he's healthy and thriving though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea he looked fast in HS like everyone does, D1 hits different. Dont think he was ever super fast but decent speed, he may transfer that room about to be loaded. I like his personality dude seems chill asf I only wish luck to Chaney.

Y'all must not remember pre-injury Don; he was plenty fast when he got here (D1) but injuries and weight have slowed him down quite a bit.

He's lost more than a step.

Last edited:
Y'all must not remember pre-injury Don; he was plenty fast when he got here (D1), but injuries and weight have slowed him down quite a bit.

I do agree he was faster but I think that ain’t injuries. He’s probably going to take awhile to get in that game snap shape. He looks bigger pause. Maybe it’s me but he still got lateral quickness for his size. Just UNC is a good team and they made him look ordinary. We are building and dropped 31 with a qb that stares at 1 wr. We had a 12 year old freshmen destroying their OL. We almost there I know it sucks but we almost there imo. Pause

Y'all must not remember pre-injury Don; he was plenty fast when he got here (D1) but injuries and weight have slowed him down quite a bit.

Long-time Chaney fan…And his freshman highlights were excellent and show an NFL back. He's definitely too heavy right now and the injuries may have caught up to him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
makes no sense because if Parrish leaves...HE IS the full time starter lol

I can't see it go…Fletcher/Johnson are gonna get ALOT of carries…At least the same if not more than Chaney.

And I haven't even mentioned Allen or Citizen (Unfortunately I could see Citizen never playing a down here, jmo)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea he looked fast in HS like everyone does, D1 hits different. Dont think he was ever super fast but decent speed, he may transfer that room about to be loaded. I like his personality dude seems chill asf I only wish luck to Chaney.
10.8 is super fast and only CJ was faster coming out of HS. I think he's too heavy and his knee injury slowed him down.

Yeah because he's showed it at the college level already.

Oh wait my bad you were going off High school film. SMH
Emory is our best QB
Citizen is our best RB
Ray Ray is our best WR
Arroyo is our best TE
Best OL is either Kinsler or Samson
Best DB is Damari
Best LB is Popo
Best DL is Bain uhh wait he is the best 😄.

Advertisement
Agree. It’ll be by committee but Fletcher will get a lot of carries. Citizen is the wild card.
Hopefully CJ improves a lot this off-season and gets the coaches trust cause he could be lethal. But I think Riley does have a good chance of coming in and stealing a bunch of carries right away.

Citizen im treating like he isn't even a factor and never will be...and if he does fully recover and becomes a factor that's just a bonus. But after a 2 year Injury, he's gunna have to prove it before I belive

Hopefully CJ improves a lot this off-season and gets the coaches trust cause he could be lethal. But I think Riley does have a good chance of coming in and stealing a bunch of carries right away.

Citizen im treating like he isn't even a factor and never will be...and if he does fully recover and becomes a factor that's just a bonus. But after a 2 year Injury, he's gunna have to prove it before I belive

Not really a 2 year injury. He was injured during fall camp last season. Only been 1 full year and he's expected to return soon. No rush to bring him in.

Advertisement
Back