Chris Washington - OT

WTF is a “ready to play” freshman OL and where TF do you find them?
We find them in a box at the supermarket, near the instant coffee, instant oatmeal, powdered milk, and a can of spray deodorant that you spray on yesterday's shirt to hide the odor because you didn't have time to do laundry last night and you need to wear it again today.

That is, wherever you find the instant stuff...just order up instant OT (left). Be careful, you don't want to come home and find you purchased a RT by mistake. Not so easy to return. You have to ship 'em back thru the portal.

On a side note...

I'm sitting in McDonald's watching young person after young person try to fill up their cup from beverage dispensers that have big prominent signs that say out of order, or something to that effect.

Did these young people take reading in first grade? Maybe it was an elective....

Is it any wonder that the food place in every Walmart I've been is a McDonald's?

Advertisement
Every kid is a project especially lineman. If you Look it up you will rarely see high dominant offensive lineman come in college and dominate as freshmen. Unless it’s Alabama lol. But usually when a freshmen offensive lineman comes in and start, it’s because he has a great supporting cast around him.
Hopefully you are correct. Warming up to this more I read

Advertisement
Back