Chris Stock picks Cook to Miami

Advertisement
I remember a particular post, a proclamation from one of the more respected posters here when Sony committed to UGA. For those that don't remember I'm not jinxing it and saying it, but I didn't forget it and I will gladly toast that poster till the end of days if this plays out.

Stock is pretty ***.... he's articles are well written and his info is usually spot on

He is a douche with no connections. (besides 247 network) I will say he is usually correct in what he says (unlike Ferman throwing crap against the wall) but it usually is 3 hours behind & covered in ******ry. /rant

65.jpg

Advertisement
Dear God, if we get him to go along with Coley and Duke....that offense is gonna be scary.

Any one of them cam break it on any given play.

You will not get me to say that our offense should have been scary this year with what we have....no! You will not catch me in your web of tricks.

For some reason I just don't see Joe and Dalvin at the same school. I wonder if Dalvin chooses us if Joe jumps ship. I know he's loyal to the program but he may take a look at what is best for him. I'm just being realistic.

I had Bud Elliot (lead guy at Tomahawk Nation) DM'ing me on twitter on NSD talmbout how Stacy Coley was already roommates with Keef, swearing he was a Nole and blah blah blah. FSU people saying a guy is a lock is no more reliable than Papa Cane claiming originality.

Don't know much about Stock, but Stampini is above legit. His post started off saying Cook was telling UF he was still committed, then 72 hours ago that changed to "Watch out for the Canes. They're thinking this is Tracy Howard all over again". When he was asked if this was a gut feeling, he responded with "Hearing things"

Being that they are both on 247, I would guess that Stock is working off of Stampini's info, and that Stampini will probably be checking validity and letting things play out a bit more before changing his pick. If he does though, we in it.

Advertisement
I had Bud Elliot (lead guy at Tomahawk Nation) DM'ing me on twitter on NSD talmbout how Stacy Coley was already roommates with Keef, swearing he was a Nole and blah blah blah. FSU people saying a guy is a lock is no more reliable than Papa Cane claiming originality.

Don't know much about Stock, but Stampini is above legit. His post started off saying Cook was telling UF he was still committed, then 72 hours ago that changed to "Watch out for the Canes. They're thinking this is Tracy Howard all over again". When he was asked if this was a gut feeling, he responded with "Hearing things"

Being that they are both on 247, I would guess that Stock is working off of Stampini's info, and that Stampini will probably be checking validity and letting things play out a bit more before changing his pick. If he does though, we in it.

Golden: "Deal with it"

Bud Elliot is a massive douche. Look at his Twitter and try not to puke.

I ran SOTU for a long while. Imagine having to deal with him regularly. FWIW, a guy I work with happened to write for him a while back (small world) and said that all of his FSU insider connections disappeared when Miami hired Coley.

Advertisement
Always thought this kid was going to be a Cane in the end. He grew up in Miami and all his best friends are going to Miami. Could be a legend. No other choice makes sense.

Advertisement
I remember a particular post, a proclamation from one of the more respected posters here when Sony committed to UGA. For those that don't remember I'm not jinxing it and saying it, but I didn't forget it and I will gladly toast that poster till the end of days if this plays out.

go on...

Don't know who this guys is, but FAP FAP FAP.
Founder of ITU, used to cover UM for Grassy before it became Canestime.

How reliable is he?

Stock is pretty good.... he's articles are well written and his info is usually spot on

He got hated on for a while because all he would post was negative stuff bout the program, the reality though was that he was right. Not sayin he is right on this but he hated on Randy n other things......

Yeah he was telling it like it was and a lot of people didn't want to listen.

Advertisement
Back