Chris Stock picks Cook to Miami

Advertisement
Dmoney or Pete said earlier this year that they expected one of Dalvin Cook or Sony Michel to wind up in this class.

I'm excited man. It's going to be very fun.

Advertisement
I'd rather Cook commit now than Sony, considering Cook is an EE. Get him in school so we don't have to sweat it out until NLOI day. lol

Lol at yearby red shirting

That five week injury is really gonna hamper him next September.

It could hamper him in the spring where Cook will EE and show the coaches what he can do (against our defense in practice, he's going to look like Barry Sanders) plus Dukes spot is safe. Crawford's getting better and Gus will get an off season plus a spring to show what he has. I could see Yearby redshirting in that scenario

Advertisement
Eric ****erson took the Trans AM from Texas A&M and still signed with SMU

Of course SMU gave him a big bag of cash too, but still

Dear God, if we get him to go along with Coley and Duke....that offense is gonna be scary.

Any one of them cam break it on any given play.

35.gif

Advertisement

It could hamper him in the spring where Cook will EE and show the coaches what he can do (against our defense in practice, he's going to look like Barry Sanders) plus Dukes spot is safe. Crawford's getting better and Gus will get an off season plus a spring to show what he has. I could see Yearby redshirting in that scenario

That's actually not a bad scenario with regard to stagger. RS Yearby and play Cook. We play with Duke, Dallas, Gus, Cook next year and when Yearby comes off RS, Duke will be gone.

Advertisement

That's actually not a bad scenario with regard to stagger. RS Yearby and play Cook. We play with Duke, Dallas, Gus, Cook next year and when Yearby comes off RS, Duke will be gone.

Love Dallas's heart, but he's not gonna get another touch at RB if we get Cook and Yearby

It'll be Duke and Cook should he sign here.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea to redshirt Yearby.

Advertisement
Back