Chris Steele To The U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If ya both don't like it...Dont f-ing read it...
Y'all are just sour b*tchs because you dont know who he is....I on the other hand....

Your just a clout chaser man, it’s obvious with everyone of your “I know so and so posts.” No one here is envious of you man, get that out of your head. I understand he’s a former player, and no disrespect to him, but I really don’t give a fvck who he is. I appreciate the info he brings just as much as the next guy, but I couldn’t care less to actually put a name to his account.

Your just a clout chaser man, it’s obvious with everyone of your “I know so and so posts.” No one here is envious of you man, get that out of your head. I understand he’s a former player, and no disrespect to him, but I really don’t give a fvck who he is. I appreciate the info he brings just as much as the next guy, but I couldn’t care less to actually put a name to his account.
A clout chaser??...Maannn STFU...Dont give af who he is??...You wouldnt talk that BS if you knew who he is....run along with your salty ***....Lmfao at clout chaser....

Advertisement
If ya have a problem...dont read...FOH with your Homo refs...your salty cause your *** don't know him....Now if you'll excuse me...Id like to finish my steak...

Lol at being Salty because someone doesn’t know a message board poster. You crave acceptance, hence why you name drop in every ******* post.

You sound like a groupie, get it together man

A clout chaser??...Maannn STFU...Dont give af who he is??...You wouldnt talk that BS if you knew who he is....run along with your salty ***....Lmfao at clout chaser....

And for the record, homie could be Sean Taylor and I still wouldn’t be following him around trying to suck his d1ck on each post

And for the record, homie could be Sean Taylor and I still wouldn’t be following him around trying to suck his d1ck on each post
[/QUOTE]
Again with the Homo refs...that usually means your the Homo....Because I know him...and have for yrs...and backup EVERYTHING he says??....Go to sleep keyboard tough guy...Not my fault your BF is gone and your lonely...

Advertisement
U should be the teams voice in the locker room for the players and coaches. This post right here is facts
Trust I speak with them plenty but I'm not unique in this. All of us get on them about this ****. Staff gets in they feelings or give a lecture when they here it and youth simply has a short attention span. Unless its said on Twitter or snapchat it cant resonate with them.

Again with the Homo refs...that usually means your the Homo....Because I know him...and have for yrs...and backup EVERYTHING he says??....Go to sleep keyboard tough guy...Not my fault your BF is gone and your lonely...
[/QUOTE]

Ok, say I didn’t say suck his **** and I instead said ride his ****... or maybe even just plain old fashioned “kiss his ***” would it be better for you then?

When I said suck his ****, I didn’t mean it as a homo reference, you could be a female for all I know. I meant it figuratively, you constantly name drop like it makes you the cool kid, and you chase this dsd guy around like the paparazzi. Doesn’t matter what phrase I use, it doesn’t change what YOU are doing with each one of your posts. It’s like you feel the need to maximize the amount of people who know that “caneinorlando” knows himself some football players.

Advertisement
@dsddcane played on UM teams that made Savage..an understatement...Every starter on those teams were Physical and Smart...
Brother you know where you and I stand. Were always gonna be good. Not only cause I consider you a friend but simply because of how much love & respect I have for chuck and his. But you gotta realize especially since I dont say much about myself that plenty of people will be convinced they may know better etc. That's fine. We all entitled to our own opinions. I appreciate you always having my back but it wont help to argue on here. Especially on here. It takes away from who you are. You know me. Personally I just dont care about the nonsense. Save energy for life brother.

Brother you know where you and I stand. Were always gonna be good. Not only cause I consider you a friend but simply because of how much love & respect I have for chuck and his. But you gotta realize especially since I dont say much about myself that plenty of people will be convinced they may know better etc. That's fine. We all entitled to our own opinions. I appreciate you always having my back but it wont help to argue on here. Especially on here. It takes away from who you are. You know me. Personally I just dont care about the nonsense. Save energy for life brother.
Your right Dee...Just agreeing with what you say....My loyalty to you is 100%...You know that...Do I go overboard??...Sure..but I'm allowed...I earned that right...

Keep coming back to the thread hoping for some intel on Steele, but its the same guys bumping it with bullsh.t....
B810E38B-4BC3-453A-99F1-25CBFB6EF6E9.jpeg

Respect what a lot of the people say on here. But no one is going to convince me this kid isn’t a better prospect than the corner we just had commit.

He checks all the boxes:

Top coaching while in a winning nationally recognized program.

Superior stats in high school.

EE to get a head start on competition.

Taking first team reps as a true freshman.

Sorry, if true, calling him soft and backing off is a total WTF mind frame by of our coaches.

Advertisement
Back