Chris Steele To The U?

If ya have a problem...dont read...FOH with your Homo refs...your salty cause your *** don't know him....Now if you'll excuse me...Id like to finish my steak...

Actually it was a joke, but i don’t know who he is and tbh I don’t care. I’ll sleep just fine with not knowing who he is , and me not knowing him. I’m not one of the guys here obsessing over who he is and when he played. He’s a good poster, but it’s not that serious.

I’ve never been a jock sniffer or get my skirt blown up over the athletes I do know, or need to brag about them. Different strokes for different folks.

Like I said it was a joke , no need to get your t back wedged.

Advertisement
Actually it was a joke, but i don’t know who he is and tbh I don’t care. I’ll sleep just fine with not knowing who he is , and me not knowing him. I’m not one of the guys here obsessing over who he is and when he played. He’s a good poster, but it’s not that serious.

I’ve never been a jock sniffer or get my skirt blown up over the athletes I do know, or need to brag about them. Different strokes for different folks.

Like I said it was a joke , no need to get your t back wedged.
T-Back??...Lol...Jock sniffer??...Lol....FOH with your Homo jokes...

Advertisement
Your just a clout chaser man, it’s obvious with everyone of your “I know so and so posts.” No one here is envious of you man, get that out of your head. I understand he’s a former player, and no disrespect to him, but I really don’t give a fvck who he is. I appreciate the info he brings just as much as the next guy, but I couldn’t care less to actually put a name to his account.

Actually, he DOES know some folks I'd like to - and I actually am a bit envious.

Respect what a lot of the people say on here. But no one is going to convince me this kid isn’t a better prospect than the corner we just had commit.

He checks all the boxes:

Top coaching while in a winning nationally recognized program.

Superior stats in high school.

EE to get a head start on competition.

Taking first team reps as a true freshman.

Sorry, if true, calling him soft and backing off is a total WTF mind frame by of our coaches.
When did our coaches call him soft?

You are confusing message board myths with facts. Just like some folks here confuse fossils with theories about the past.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trust I speak with them plenty but I'm not unique in this. All of us get on them about this ****. Staff gets in they feelings or give a lecture when they here it and youth simply has a short attention span. Unless its said on Twitter or snapchat it cant resonate with them.
I feel your pain. My 5 year old didn't want to practice on the putting green unless I was filming him today. There's going to be words with the wife...after Mother's Day.
At least Manny is solid at social media. You can only do so much.

Advertisement
Trust I speak with them plenty but I'm not unique in this. All of us get on them about this ****. Staff gets in they feelings or give a lecture when they here it and youth simply has a short attention span. Unless its said on Twitter or snapchat it cant resonate with them.

it's hard to explain to kids these days that they're just even close to the same types of men that once walked this earth

i'm 31, you think I spent any time on snap chat or twitter? ofc not, not because it didn't exist back then but because we were busy outside CONSTANTLY running sweat down every single pore of our bodies whether it be basketball, football, cycling, baseball we NEVER stopped

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back