Chris Lammons

Advertisement
Just the part about them competing for a commitable offer after they already got an "offer". I guess you can pull that after winning 3 of 4

Miami has been recruiting for the past 3 years, right? I feel good in landing him.

And that right there is what people were talking about when Golden was first hired and we were seemingly having some tough recruiting battles. Those bonds we were building with the young guys back then are going to start paying off more and more.

Agree with you here. The Junior days have been a great success as well as the summer camps.

Been huge for us but now this is where the negative recruiting will work for us now they will **** aaaaaaallllllllll over Mario through Lammons recruitment

Just the part about them competing for a commitable offer after they already got an "offer". I guess you can pull that after winning 3 of 4
Bama has 112 offers out right now and 1 commit. You would think with that many offers out more kids would be committed.

dont know if you have espn insider
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/alabama/post?id=11919

talks about how the QB's get offers now then compete in the summer for a commitable one. They do it at other positions as well.

Advertisement
Bama has 112 offers out right now and 1 commit. You would think with that many offers out more kids would be committed.

dont know if you have espn insider
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/alabama/post?id=11919

talks about how the QB's get offers now then compete in the summer for a commitable one. They do it at other positions as well.

Good stuff. Thanks

I think this is a testament to the staff and their ability to evaluate kids. Prior to the Miami offer no one knew who this kid was, and now after we offer the entire nation jumps in.

I would guess Alabama already knew about this kid and did not necessarily find out after our offer. They seem to have put a lot of resources into hiring our ex-coaches and making inroads into south Florida. They're not stupid, and Saban is no stranger to south Florida.

all Cane
[video=youtube;FfNQ90O39CQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfNQ90O39CQ[/video]

some 7on7 highlights
[video=youtube;wh8N0L1fzOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8N0L1fzOs[/video]

Looks like they speeded up the game highlights at the end of the second video.

Advertisement
article just says that Miami is the "backyard school". Earliest he will decide will be summer, if he doesn't decide then, he will at least have a top 3. Good chance Miami is in it. Dreamt of going to the U. S. Carolina and FSU recruiting hard as well. If I left anything out, my bad.

It feels like there are so many things working in our favor with Lammons.

**** all the other schools that jumped on him after we did. Especailly Benedict at Bama.

Advertisement
just read a ESPN article on Lammons and literally no mention of Miami. It was a short article maybe the reporter didn't ask the right questions. You have to think Miami is still one of his top school right now.

- Florida Clemson FSU were schools he would like to visit
-“UCLA, Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech and FSU are a few schools I have been able to build a relationship with early on,
- Will announce his decision on National signing day

Hey Aubrey Hill,

He has stated many times that the U is his dream school and his clear faborite

just read a ESPN article on Lammons and literally no mention of Miami. It was a short article maybe the reporter didn't ask the right questions. You have to think Miami is still one of his top school right now.

-“UCLA, Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech and FSU are a few schools I have been able to build a relationship with early on,

I know I has was just stating what I read. They edited the article and changed the name to Richard Yeargin III not Chris Lammons which makes a lot more sense

Last edited:
Advertisement

I know he has was just stating what I read. They edited the article and changed the name to Richard Yeargin III not Chris Lammons which makes a lot more sense

LULZ

I love this kid from the minute i saw him jam that kid into the ground hope we can land him

Chris Lammons is close to 5'11 & Ravian Pierce 6'4 they are only getting better and faster are big on miami just trying to go through and get recuited a bit im a plantation alum after visited them i could say they would be canes today if it was NSD dont mess these two up!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back