Chris Lammons

Miami has been recruiting him for the past 3 years, right? I feel good in landing him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami has been recruiting for the past 3 years, right? I feel good in landing him.

And that right there is what people were talking about when Golden was first hired and we were seemingly having some tough recruiting battles. Those bonds we were building with the young guys back then are going to start paying off more and more.

Miami has been recruiting for the past 3 years, right? I feel good in landing him.

And that right there is what people were talking about when Golden was first hired and we were seemingly having some tough recruiting battles. Those bonds we were building with the young guys back then are going to start paying off more and more.

Agree with you here. The Junior days have been a great success as well as the summer camps.

Advertisement
We've been on this kid since he was straight outta Middle School.

Mario jumps on our staff, gets a look at our big board and bolts to try and sway the kids that were on our board. Dude better never try and come back. He needs to burn his ******* degree from Miami if he ever got one. If another tornado goes through Tuscaloosa, I hope it stops by the Cristobal residence.

Advertisement
I dont know why people are ****riding Bama so hard all you have to do is look at the tape an you can tell Lammons is a baller. That being said Bama offers a **** ton of kids and makes them compete against each other in summer camp for a commitable offers.

Advertisement
Plantation produced Brandon McGee and Josh Robinson...those guys were legit 4.3 fast...not sure if Lammons is 4.3 fast, but he's got bigger (and will have more) offers than those boys had...and they were legitimate 4* prospects.

Last edited:
I dont know why people are ****riding Bama so hard all you have to do is look at the tape an you can tell Lammons is a baller. That being said Bama offers a **** ton of kids and makes them compete against each other in summer camp for a commitable offers.

maybe your right, but i cant remember Bama offering that many kids down here. Bush, Burns, Cooper, Lane, Lammons....and i cant remember them pulling an offer from any SFL kids either. I actually think they're pretty tight with their offers down here.

Plantation produced Brandon McGee and Josh Robinson...those guys were legit 4.3 fast...not sure if Lammons is 4.3 fast, but he's got bigger (and will have more) offers than those boys had...

Brandon's always had first round talent, just never got his head right till his senior year. I'm convinced that if he was coached under the current regeem for his entire college career he would have gone in the first 2 rounds.

Advertisement

maybe your right, but i cant remember Bama offering that many kids down here. Bush, Burns, Cooper, Lane, Lammons....and i cant remember them pulling an offer from any SFL kids either. I actually think they're pretty tight with their offers down here.
What I am saying is Bama will give a kid an offer contingent on them camping. They will tell the kid upfront about it. I don't know if they did it to Lammons but they do it to a ton of kids. I love Lammon's film but he is 5'9 I would think a guy like Saban would want to see him in person

What I am saying is Bama will give a kid an offer contingent on them camping. They will tell the kid upfront about it. I don't know if they did it to Lammons but they do it to a ton of kids. I love Lammon's film but he is 5'9 I would think a guy like Saban would want to see him in person

You got a link for that info? Just curious

Advertisement
Back