2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
No.....
Miles
Gore
Troy are the 3 best to ever come out of Dade.
People have no idea how dominant Miles was...even more so than Gore.

I am just too young to have seen Freddie Miles or Troy Davis in HS, but they're both always on those All-Dade and SoFla Legends type lists at RB, so I have to assume they were incredible.

Frank I saw a lot of. Best HS RB I have personally seen. Best dudes on those CGHS offenses after Frank were the Traina twins on the OL, and neither of them was highly recruited or nationally ranked, but both of them had solid careers for Tulane.

Edit: For Troy Davis, I should have added that my dad played at the Ridge about 10-12 years before him and raved about him when he was coming up in college.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Troy Davis is 1 of the best rbs I’ve seen in HS. He destroyed in HS. His brother was good too. I went to Vero.
Darren and Jason were okay. But Troy was that dude... Put up dumb yards every year in high school. Cause of his grades he couldn't come here or fspoo. Went to Iowa state and snapped over there every year too.

Also when I said Travis I meant Travis Henry. Is that the Henry you're saying played trash competition in high school? Because I thought he played at a decent level.
Yea he did. I saw him run all over Ransom, but he looked like a D1 back doing it.

Advertisement
Darren and Jason were okay. But Troy was that dude... Put up dumb yards every year in high school. Cause of his grades he couldn't come here or fspoo. Went to Iowa state and snapped over there every year too.
That Southridge backfield with the Davis brothers, Sed Irvin, and Gana Joseph was one of the most ridiculous of all time.

That Southridge backfield with the Davis brothers, Sed Irvin, and Gana Joseph was one of the most ridiculous of all time.
Yeah. People forget how deep they were. To have an all American running back starting at full back & another all American at rb & another one in the slot... Sarge had those boys snapping. Video game numbers on a regular

Im pretty sure Devine only had 6 carries in that game. He scored every time he touched the ball
Noel Divine was the best HS back I’ve ever seen play live. Dude was unstoppable! Everything time he scored, kids would say..

Merry Christmas!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back