2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
I missed him, but didn't he have the state records for basically everything at one point?

I'm tired, but the big *** FL running back put up Tecmo Bowl numbers as well. **** wasn't even fair. Had to look it up, but Derrick Henry. Pure insanity.

Total Rushing Yards12124
Average Rushing Yards8.7
Carries1397
Rushing Yards Per Game252.6
Rushing TDs153
Total TDs154
For Florida it's either frank, Troy or Travis for me. Derrick Henry is just a huge savage but those other boys dominated off skills

Advertisement
The trash competition argument falls flat when he’s performed highly at each level, you don’t have to spew hate with every single post, it loses its luster.
It's true....not hate....Peacock and Rufus Ferguson were beasts just like him, albeit different times...and that was in Dade...not sorry *** Yulee fl....

For Florida it's either frank, Troy or Travis for me. Derrick Henry is just a huge savage but those other boys dominated off skills
Not saying these two are the best in HS but they simply do not get enough recognition, Mike Ford from Sarasota I think was the only other FL RB aside from Henry to rush for 200 yards in like 13 straight games and Noel Devine, that dude as a soph had 365 yrds and 6tds on 9 carries in one game and also housed a punt for 85 yards in the same game. Took a KO back too but was called back for holding.

It's true....not hate....Peacock and Rufus Ferguson were beasts just like him, albeit different times...and that was in Dade...not sorry *** Yulee fl....

Do you think if Derrick Henry was in Dade he wouldn’t be successful as he was? He’s running through the NFL.

Advertisement
Not saying these two are the best in HS but they simply do not get enough recognition, Mike Ford from Sarasota I think was the only other FL RB aside from Henry to rush for 200 yards in like 13 straight games and Noel Devine, that dude as a soph had 365 yrds and 6tds on 9 carries in one game and also housed a punt for 85 yards in the same game. Took a KO back too but was called back for holding.
I saw both play in HS.....Neither were Miles...Gore or Troy...and that's not a slight on them.

I don't believe he'd have been as successful in Dade as he was in Yulee Fl.....That was my point. Nobody is saying he's not good.
The guy that has ran for 2,000 yards in college and NFL? One of only two players in football history to EVER do it? THAT guy would have had less success cuz he was playing Central and MNW???

I hate this place sometimes

The guy that has ran for 2,000 yards in college and NFL? One of only two players in football history to EVER do it? THAT guy would have had less success cuz he was playing Central and MNW???

I hate this place sometimes
If you saw how sorry his comp was in Yulee you'd understand....no way he's does what he did in Yulee in Dade...we're not talking CFB or NFL....

Advertisement
First, you just brought up a dude from the 50s.

Second to your point, Henry has done the same thing at high school (in Yulee), in college, and in the NFL. Not the sorry *** WFL (f*ck is that).

On top of that, Fergusons career stats in the pros don’t compare to a single year of Henry in the NFL.

I’m using pro football as my metric for what’s considered “sorry ***”, not Dade county. I mean my boy back in the day used to tear up backyard football against some real dogs, so.. the.. fvck.. what… that’s not the same conversation as someone who’s done been an elite performer at EVERY level…

If Henry flamed out, your competition argument would make sense, but your comparing high school competition for someone that has continued to beast against the best of the best.

I think it’s time for your nap CIO.

I don't believe he'd have been as successful in Dade as he was in Yulee Fl.....That was my point. Nobody is saying he's not good.
Right! He wouldn't have run for no fuccin 12,000yds+ in Dade.
That's insane! Bruh was averaging like 3,030 yds. PER SEASON! ****, 1,000yds rushing is a great season for most. He was probably putting that up in a little over 3 games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . You can surmise that he would have been a stud in Dade because he's basically running roughshod over nfl ny99as, now. But 12,000?! nah.

Advertisement
Right! He wouldn't have run for no fuccin 12,000yds+ in Dade.
That's insane! Bruh was averaging like 3,030 yds. PER SEASON! ****, 1,000yds rushing is a great season for most. He was probably putting that up in a little over 3 games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . You can surmise that he would have been a stud in Dade because he's basically running roughshod over nfl ny99as, now. But 12,000?! nah.
I went to a game his senior year and he was a foot taller than anyone on either team.

I went to a game his senior year and he was a foot taller than anyone on either team.
A foot taller, and i'm pretty sure he weighed more than a lot of the jits that was trying to block for him, or tackle his *** for that matter.

Jesus Christ! Ain’t no way @Cookie917

Advertisement
Back