2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Henry's competition in HS was trash....
Miles
Gore
Troy are the best I've seen in HS
Also when I said Travis I meant Travis Henry. Is that the Henry you're saying played trash competition in high school? Because I thought he played at a decent level.

Some good mentions of great HS film.. i nominate our very own Duke Johnsons real.. Absolutely insane to me. Junior year (and maybe even soph year may have been a tad more impressive than his senior year, but whatever, Duke was so **** good at everything in HS.
*reel

Advertisement
The trash competition argument falls flat when he’s performed highly at each level, you don’t have to spew hate with every single post, it loses its luster.
My opinion he's not hating. He's simply saying competition in Dade is a far better measure for his skill set than yullee. Which anyone would have to agree with. That's not saying he couldn't have been successful here as well. Cause I'm pretty sure he would've been successful. To be as big as Derrick is and still have speed like that,yeah I'm gonna say he would've still been plenty successful. BUT would he have been AS successful here as he was in yullee? My two cents I really doubt it.

Right! He wouldn't have run for no fuccin 12,000yds+ in Dade.
That's insane! Bruh was averaging like 3,030 yds. PER SEASON! ****, 1,000yds rushing is a great season for most. He was probably putting that up in a little over 3 games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . You can surmise that he would have been a stud in Dade because he's basically running roughshod over nfl ny99as, now. But 12,000?! nah.
I think this is the point. He still would do his thing it just wouldn’t be 12,000 yards lol.

Not saying these two are the best in HS but they simply do not get enough recognition, Mike Ford from Sarasota I think was the only other FL RB aside from Henry to rush for 200 yards in like 13 straight games and Noel Devine, that dude as a soph had 365 yrds and 6tds on 9 carries in one game and also housed a punt for 85 yards in the same game. Took a KO back too but was called back for holding.

Im pretty sure Devine only had 6 carries in that game. He scored every time he touched the ball

Advertisement
Noel Devine literally boosted recruiting and made ALOT of people get in game just by watching his blurry *** highlight tape that seemed like a video game..

And to include for the We washed AF club:

To be fair I don’t think Devine is even 35 yet. So not as washed as it seems

To be fair Henry probably doesnt have the stats but thats because Aquinas, Heritage or Central puts him behind a big OL and he goes 12 for 180 in 2 1/2 quarters of work instead of 30 for 280 and playing close to all 4 quarters in a lot of his games. Looking at his HS stats the few times he played a legit program there was no drop off. His senior year he went for 300 vs Bolles and almost upset them and that Bolles team beat a pretty legit Heritage team that year. (Michel, McKenzie, and a few other high D1 guys)

We are splitting hairs when talking about the best of the best from anywhere in the country. Adrian Peterson, Marcus Dupree, Hershel Walker. Ill take these guys drop them anywhere in America and they would do as they please it basically comes down to your generation and who you want to heel dig with (Jerry Rice vs Megatron vs whoever kids today think is the GOAT for example) and then you mix in the local legend who got caught up in non sense. They tend to have the biggest legacy "Man what could have been" - like Earl Manigault at Rucker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dat ain’t ****! In little league (I think some of y’all may call it Peewee football) my ***** Squirrel had 6 carries for 594 yards & 6 TDS. That’s right! Against North Spartanburg. Every drive started from the 1yd line bc of penalties! I ain’t BS y’all either

1662663791278.png

Advertisement
Back