2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Shep was Columbus kid the same year that Gore came out. The other running back that year was a guy out of Palmetto named Kinsey. Corey I think.
scared dark GIF by South Park

Advertisement
For some reason the name sounds familiar. Remind me on why. Today I'm off in my own world somewhere.
Played in the late 90s think he came out in 2001. He is a name that gets thrown around as one of the great dade backs. Played for Columbus. He does music now. My brother and I grew up with him since jits. Think he went to Marshall but poor grades and couldn’t learn playbooks.

Advertisement
And Sarge had AA RB Tony Smith during the Freddie Miles days.
Southridge was my school, Tony Smith was there a few years before me, but I used to love watching them play, kid was a superstar. If I remember correctly, I think they lost to Merritt Island in the state final his sr. year

After seeing how fast the OL is hitting its peak, even more excited about this kid. All he needs is a slight crease. Some of those off tackle runs that Parrish had great gains on Saturday, this kid may fvck around and house. We need as much explosion and big play ability as we can get.

Advertisement
After seeing how fast the OL is hitting its peak, even more excited about this kid. All he needs is a slight crease. Some of those off tackle runs that Parrish had great gains on Saturday, this kid may fvck around and house. We need as much explosion and big play ability as we can get.
Yup!! I think that one where Knighton got tripped up on in the first dive is a TD too with Johnson

I have dreams of him hitting that corner like he running that 200 and straight HOUSING them runs.. Man you see Singleton with 10.8 speed housing and this dude ran 10.4 AS A JUNIOR, who knows what this kid will run by time he reach college.. Hopefully kid commits, we need talent like this BAD..

Hopefully us playing small backs and them having success and opportunity in passing games intrigues him, I know how the offense looks was a hold up @Coach Macho

I have dreams of him hitting that corner like he running that 200 and straight HOUSING them runs.. Man you see Singleton with 10.8 speed housing and this dude ran 10.4 AS A JUNIOR, who knows what this kid will run by time he reach college.. Hopefully kid commits, we need talent like this BAD..

Hopefully us playing small backs and them having success and opportunity in passing games intrigues him, I know how the offense looks was a hold up @Coach Macho

I can’t see how he isn’t intrigued with our RB usage. We get them plenty involved in the passing game and we are making him a priority. But you never know with these kids so I guess we’ll see. Lane Kiffin is a mastermind, but he is at Ole Miss through 2023 at maximum.

DO NOT WANT b/c he got caught from behind .....

is what the typical CIS mope would say.

Advertisement
Yup!! I think that one where Knighton got tripped up on in the first dive is a TD too with Johnson
I feel like Cam was the only one in recent years who broke off long td runs. Rooster and Parrish seem to get tripped up easily. Still good rbs but man I miss the days off guys like Lamar and Duke breaking them off. Think Homer broke off a few long ones too.

Advertisement
This is why the Citizen injury sucks so much. He wouldn’t get tripped up by these arm tackles that Parrish and knighton do.

Advertisement
Back