• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Tano

Senior
Shep was Columbus kid the same year that Gore came out. The other running back that year was a guy out of Palmetto named Kinsey. Corey I think.

Canemang

Senior
Banned
Shep was Columbus kid the same year that Gore came out. The other running back that year was a guy out of Palmetto named Kinsey. Corey I think.
scared dark GIF by South Park

CoachChin

Recruit
For some reason the name sounds familiar. Remind me on why. Today I'm off in my own world somewhere.
Played in the late 90s think he came out in 2001. He is a name that gets thrown around as one of the great dade backs. Played for Columbus. He does music now. My brother and I grew up with him since jits. Think he went to Marshall but poor grades and couldn’t learn playbooks.

ScubaCane

John 16:33
Banned
And Sarge had AA RB Tony Smith during the Freddie Miles days.
Southridge was my school, Tony Smith was there a few years before me, but I used to love watching them play, kid was a superstar. If I remember correctly, I think they lost to Merritt Island in the state final his sr. year

htownkidd

Freshman
After seeing how fast the OL is hitting its peak, even more excited about this kid. All he needs is a slight crease. Some of those off tackle runs that Parrish had great gains on Saturday, this kid may fvck around and house. We need as much explosion and big play ability as we can get.

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
After seeing how fast the OL is hitting its peak, even more excited about this kid. All he needs is a slight crease. Some of those off tackle runs that Parrish had great gains on Saturday, this kid may fvck around and house. We need as much explosion and big play ability as we can get.
Yup!! I think that one where Knighton got tripped up on in the first dive is a TD too with Johnson