2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
I can’t read the article due to a pay wall, but if all he said that he wants to see Miami win…I mean I wouldn’t classify that as mentally weak lol.
Had he mentioned the offensive not being to his liking, the lack of production, lack of development or some other philosophical issue then I wouldn’t feel that way. However, if winning is all that you care about go to Bama or UGA, if they’ll take you. We not winning much this year. If we drop a few next year are you goin to check out since “you need to see Miami win”

Advertisement
Had he mentioned the offensive not being to his liking, the lack of production, lack of development or some other philosophical issue then I wouldn’t feel that way. However, if winning is all that you care about go to Bama or UGA, if they’ll take you. We not winning much this year. If we drop a few next year are you goin to check out since “you need to see Miami win”
That’s all true, but would you want to go to a school that looks like they could very well finish 5-7 and who’s OC is getting blasted repeatedly on a national level?

I am all for the guys that come here because they love Miami; there aren’t enough of those. But I don’t blame him for wanting to see us win. Winning means we’re doing something right. Losing to MTSU just created an abundance of question marks for this offense, the future of it, and the future of Josh Gattis.

That’s all true, but would you want to go to a school that looks like they could very well finish 5-7 and who’s OC is getting blasted repeatedly on a national level?

I am all for the guys that come here because they love Miami; there aren’t enough of those. But I don’t blame him for wanting to see us win. Winning means we’re doing something right. Losing to MTSU just created an abundance of question marks for this offense, the future of it, and the future of Josh Gattis.
No! But moreso for the reasons I listed in my previous comment not just about the losses but I understand your point

His reaction is perfectly justified, don’t you think? Who doesn’t want to win?

Advertisement

yet you have guys like Robbie Washington and the other verbal commits going on social media and declaring their support - "it's going to take time. Coach Cristobal is going to rebuild"....

I hope Johnson decides to be a Cane but honestly, he's been wishy-washy for awhile.... every so often someone declares he's "probably" going to commit at the end of the month and nothing happens... We shall see..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he say “win a NC” or “win”? I can’t blame a kid with a lot of offers for not wanting to go to a 4-8, 5-7 program.

1664236117444.png

Advertisement
Back