2023 Chris Johnson Jr

What the **** has he done to come in and earn pt before he ever stepped foot on campus if it’s promised to him mario is a liar and not who we think he is promising a starting job to a kid with 500 career yards like we desperately needed him this could definitely cause issues playing favorites
Pretty tough to jump to that many conclusions in one post

Good job

Advertisement
Everyone acknowledges Parrish isn't the biggest or fastest guy in the room. You know who else isn't? Restrepo. You want him getting less targets because other guys have better measurables? If you're excited about the new staff you gotta trust their judgment a little bit.

@mlw352 what’s your thoughts on the RB rotation? Who do you think is the more talented back, Chaney or Parrish? Just wondering because you have mentioned it yet.

I’ll never root against my boys but if this kids average I’m gone **** sure come back in here and remind y’all
You're already rooting against Parrish. Parrish is a CANE.

You can feel free to come in here and remind "y'all" anything you want. You'll just get reminded again that this staff is more than capable of determining who the best backs are and who will get the bulk of the snaps of the committee of backs we have. If that's Parrish and if he happens to be playing "average" as you state, then that just means the other backs are practicing at a level below average and aren't showing they can take Parrish's snaps from him. I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Over the next few weeks, the staff will determine which backs will be carrying the bulk of the load........and I support them 100% in their evaluations.

Edited to add: This isn't just about running the football. It's understanding the playbook, pass protection, and route running along with running the ball. Whichever backs can be the complete package will get the bulk of the snaps.

Last edited:
Everyone acknowledges Parrish isn't the biggest or fastest guy in the room. You know who else isn't? Restrepo. You want him getting less targets because other guys have better measurables? If you're excited about the new staff you gotta trust their judgment a little bit.
Yeah he wasn’t brought here to be Duke Johnson

He was brought here so we never have to see ourselves in a position where Rooster is carrying the ball 30 times a **** game

Advertisement
Herein lies the issue in this discussion. I don’t think anyone is saying Parrish is amazing, it’s more so that our room just wasn’t that great. Rooster is situational, Don can’t stay healthy, Citizen is a true safety and the rest are meh. Parrish brings stability and a couple of things the others don’t, which includes staying ahead of the chains.
You're already rooting against Parrish. Parrish is a CANE.

You can feel free to come in here and remind "y'all" anything you want. You'll just get reminded again that this staff is more than capable of determining who the best backs are and who will get the bulk of the snaps of the committee of backs we have. If that's Parrish and if he happens to be playing "average" as you state, then that just means the other backs are practicing at a level below average and aren't showing they can take Parrish's snaps from him. I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Over the next few weeks, the staff will determine which backs will be carrying the bulk of the load........and I support them 100% in their evaluations.

Edited to add: This isn't just about running the football. It's understanding the playbook, pass protection, and route running along with running the ball. Whichever backs can be the complete package will get the bulk of the snaps.
This staff isn’t infallible people make stupid decisions all the time let’s let them coach first before we go to that place with this discussion. I understand perfectly that’s what’s supposed to happen or did you not read my first reply to the Jobs already handed to Parrish basically stay out of my argument if you just came in here to be a smart ***

This staff isn’t infallible people make stupid decisions all the time let’s let them coach first before we go to that place with this discussion. I understand perfectly that’s what’s supposed to happen or did you not read my first reply to the Jobs already handed to Parrish basically stay out of my argument if you just came in here to be a smart ***
You don't have an argument, you're just arguing. Big difference.

Let the staff do their jobs. The best backs will earn their time and play accordingly. We're all on the same team here.

Advertisement
You don't have an argument, you're just arguing. Big difference.

Let the staff do their jobs. The best backs will earn their time and play accordingly. We're all on the same team here.
I made my point and will gladly continue to do so you don’t like it there’s a block button on here it’s easier to hit then wasting a response to me.

The staff hasn’t won **** to be above reproach **** that this is a place to voice my opinion with my fellow canes fans and you and whatever police **** you on can’t stop me from voicing my opinion I don’t think Parrish is the best back on this team at all and if he’s our starter we’re limiting the offenses explosiveness with a tiny change of pace back when we have more talented players then him who can do more for the team,

I made my point and will gladly continue to do so you don’t like it there’s a block button on here it’s easier to hit then wasting a response to me.

The staff hasn’t won **** to be above reproach **** that this is a place to voice my opinion with my fellow canes fans and you and whatever police **** you on can’t stop me from voicing my opinion I don’t think Parrish is the best back on this team at all and if he’s our starter we’re limiting the offenses explosiveness with a tiny change of pace back when we have more talented players then him who can do more for the team,
They might. Kvetch about it.

1660257618822.png

Advertisement
Who said he can’t crack the line up he’s not good enough to be our starter Kevin should’ve stayed at Mississippi and kept Parrish there with him if we giving him the job off familiarity because I know it’s not off talent he’s not the best back we got **** the skewed stats y’all trying to push on me watch the tape that ***** trip over hiself every game he’s quick not fast and not big we need a real star at rb and he’s not it
Jesus. You not getting it brother.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Advertisement
Who said he can’t crack the line up he’s not good enough to be our starter Kevin should’ve stayed at Mississippi and kept Parrish there with him if we giving him the job off familiarity because I know it’s not off talent he’s not the best back we got **** the skewed stats y’all trying to push on me watch the tape that ***** trip over hiself every game he’s quick not fast and not big we need a real star at rb and he’s not it
I think Parrish is the 5th best back on this team and by the end of the season most on here will agree.

Advertisement
Back