2023 Chris Johnson Jr

CJ to the Canes. Ricky Williams Jr was born a Longhorn.

1660231776760.png

Advertisement
564 yards and 8 rushing tds plus 3 catching tds and 250 yards receiving
You make some good points and the blocking schemes and play calling should be more favorable to Rooster and Don.

However, it should benefit Parrish as well compared to what he had at Ole Miss and yes, playing in the ACC vs the SEC should also help him.

You make some good points and the blocking schemes and play calling should be more favorable to Rooster and Don.

However, it should benefit Parrish as well compared to what he had at Ole Miss and yes, playing in the ACC vs the SEC should also help him.
It will no doubt but our team has a propensity to play to it’s competition in a bad way lol so we’ll see if Mario actually changes these issues or not that’s something that’s plagued us greatly

And receiving wise he went for 144 on 11 catches which is solid to and Parrish went for 170 on 26 catches so 🥴 there’s not a big difference there either if anything Don shows more explosiveness
He does things nobody on this roster does especially with route running. He also averaged 5.3 per carry against good competition. I posted when Mario arrived he wasn’t happy with the rb room and he’d add multiple guys, which he did. So the head guy and the rb coach both thought we needed what Parrish and Citizen bring.

I’m as big of Don guy as there is but until he proves he can be counted on he can’t be counted on. The best ability is availability. I’ve always said if he’s fully healthy he’s the best guy. But until that happens this will be done by committee.

He does things nobody on this roster does especially with route running. He also averaged 5.3 per carry against good competition. I posted when Mario arrived je wasn’t happy with the rb room and he’d add multiple guys, and he didi that. So the head guy and the rb coach both thought we needed what Parrish and Citizen bring.

I’m as big of Don guy as there is but until he proves he can be counted on he can’t be counted on. The best ability is availability. I’ve always said if he’s fully healthy he’s the best guy. But until that happens this will be done by committee.
I’m not knocking Mario for thinking that we see injuries can deplete the roster rather quickly and he had a better line Imo then what we have so that plays a role and situations as well until I go back and watch ole miss play every game I can’t tell you for sure if he’s getting those yards when its situationally important the kids solid but I’m not impressed by him and I don’t think he’s the answer at rb I’ve been wrong before but I don’t think I’ll be wrong on this take he’s not gonna be the star we need and thats my problem with him being the supposed guy

Advertisement
I’m not knocking Mario for thinking that we see injuries can deplete the roster rather quickly and he had a better line Imo then what we have so that plays a role and situations as well until I go back and watch ole miss play every game I can’t tell you for sure if he’s getting those yards when its situationally important the kids solid but I’m not impressed by him and I don’t think he’s the answer at rb I’ve been wrong before but I don’t think I’ll be wrong on this take he’s not gonna be the star we need and thats my problem with him being the supposed guy
Nobody is the answer and that’s why it’ll be by committee.

Man stop it he was getting garbage snaps at ole miss he wasn’t even the starter there he was the 3rd back so there rooms better then ours? **** no. Don was stuck behind Cam Harris who got the bulk of the Carries his freshman year and had an average offensive line fr then he was about to be the guy last year and got hurt But whenever Don played he’s what you look for in a big time back imo.

Yes, the 2021 version of Jerrion Ealy (in camp with the Chiefs) and Snoop Conner (5th round NFL pick) is 10000000% better than what Miami has right now.

What the **** has he done to come in and earn pt before he ever stepped foot on campus if it’s promised to him mario is a liar and not who we think he is promising a starting job to a kid with 500 career yards like we desperately needed him this could definitely cause issues playing favorites
His
Position
Coach
Wouldn't
Have
Let
Him
Come
Here
If
He
Wasn't
Gonna
Play.

How many times do I have to say this? LOL 🤦🏻‍♂️

He would've stayed at Ole Miss if he couldn't crack the line-up at Miami.

Advertisement
His
Position
Coach
Wouldn't
Have
Let
Him
Come
Here
If
He
Wasn't
Gonna
Play.

Why can’t people understand that before a kid transfers there are discussions on how they will be used and why they are transferring? There is communication for these very reasons.

Why does Coach Joe want Brandon Dorlus so bad? Because he knows Dorlus can start/contribute here RIGHT NOW...because their DE room can use help.

Coach Smith wouldn't have brought Parrish here if he wasn't gonna play.

This is not a typical portal move.
It's a kid that balled last year for our current RB coach.

His
Position
Coach
Wouldn't
Have
Let
Him
Come
Here
If
He
Wasn't
Gonna
Play.

Who said he can’t crack the line up he’s not good enough to be our starter Kevin should’ve stayed at Mississippi and kept Parrish there with him if we giving him the job off familiarity because I know it’s not off talent he’s not the best back we got **** the skewed stats y’all trying to push on me watch the tape that ***** trip over hiself every game he’s quick not fast and not big we need a real star at rb and he’s not it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll never root against my boys but if this kids average I’m gone **** sure come back in here and remind y’all
Herein lies the issue in this discussion. I don’t think anyone is saying Parrish is amazing, it’s more so that our room just wasn’t that great. Rooster is situational, Don can’t stay healthy, Citizen is a true freshman and the rest are meh. Parrish brings stability and a couple of things the others don’t, which includes staying ahead of the chains.

Parrish looks like he is in control and knows what he’s doing out there. That’s a big plus. Feel as if he won’t do anything bone head

Parrish looks like he is in control and knows what he’s doing out there. That’s a big plus. Feel as if he won’t do anything bone head
Our best player is a potential 1st round pick next year. Everything revolves around keeping him upright and letting him manage the offense. Parrish gives us superior pass blocking compared to the other guys, can’t stress how important this is. As stated his route running skills and tree is the most advanced as well, and he is consistent in picking up positive yards.

Advertisement
Back